2nd interview

badwand

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi all just got called to set up my 2nd interview, in Apple Valley. I just want to know what I should expect, and maybe somemore info on how everything works. Thanks in advance.

Hi all just got called to set up my 2nd interview, in Apple Valley. I just want to know what I should expect, and maybe somemore info on how everything works. Thanks in advance.

Badwand
That's great. Second interview means they like you.If you have already taken the drive test then they are probobly calling you in to offer you a position. once they do that , if you accept, they will give you the date to start your orientation.I know they just had 9 drivers go through it a week ago and this past week they were on the road with there mentors.
So you will go through the same routine.
One week in the classroom and one week with another driver.Then they cut you loose.
Hope that helps.
Good luck.

Lost Boy

I second lost boys post but wonder if they are working a second list of potential applicants. I know they did not have enough pass the last round so only nine were in the last class. Easy way to know is did you have your interview with Jerry our GTM and then did you immediately take and pass the road test with safety. I thought they might actually have gone back thru the last stack of applicants to try and fill in for all the ones that could not make it in first go around. I heard the road test,backing in particular was where they lost most of those that got past the sit down with Jerry. Remember until your in the seat at orientation you are not 100 percent in the clear,the class lost boy and I were in had one picked off two days beore he was suppsed to start. Hint to those in line I can not say it enough you must be honest and do not try and hide even the smallest thing.

Hi thanks for the quick replies. I did the interview and the road test on the same day. I also know that my refrence check went to my current employer and was returned. I was told next orientation class starts in Feb. .

Your almost there be patient and do not drop your gaurd and get into trouble before orientation. You have worked hard to get here so enjoy the moment. When you get closer to your start date I can share a few things with you about the process that might help with what is going to seem like an enourmous amount to learn and remember.

Great info, you Wal-Mart guys are the best! I wish it was more active here...my GF works for you all, on her 27th year, started in high school, I love reading you guys posts!

Hi all had my 2nd interview which was my job offer. I went to clinic had my physical and drug test done also. I'm just waiting for criminal background to back, they said about a week and and a half.Then they will call to give my start date. I wish they would have given me a copy of the beneifts offered. They read them so fast I couldnt make out what was what. If someone could break down the prices for me and PM it to me I would appreciate it. I also cant recall if they offered a flex health plan, I have one now with 3000 pledged for the year. Thanks in advance.

congrats badwand. like firefighterduog said dont drop your guard now. i came over in sept and am very happy i did. got on a work 6 days and off 3 days program and love it. welcome aboard. p.s. it might take a while to get used to how friendly everyone is