SAIA | 2nd qtr results

But...in my previous post I elaborated on and extolled in some of the wonderful virtues that Saia has. I don't have any malice here. I was simply pointing out what the numbers were saying. That's all.

Another internet tough guy huh?
Buck if your referring to me , im not really sure if your calling me out, but isn't this a forum where you post and people respond to said post ? ? If you don't like what people say in response to your posts then maybe you should move on. You said you now have a job running 700 miles .60 a mile , no central dispatch, no tm looking over your shoulder, so maybe you need to go bask in that Shangri-La if it exists. But if you want to post don't get your feelings hurt if someone responds unkindly.

So, not to rain on the parade but numbers don't lie. The OR is misleading. Shipments, tonnage, and revenue are down. With diluted earnings. Sounds a little suspicious. Just sayin
I understand that but it all started here. And perhaps some just question your sincerity.

My main issue with you bareknucklebrawler is that you scoff when I mentioned that I a victim is sexual harassment. Why don't we do this: why don't we have your wife, or mothers, boss make frequent unwelcome do sexual advances toward them. And then say that if they don't comply, you will "suffer the consequences." Think that's neat, cool, acceptable? Because I don't. And it happened to me. Clearly Saia doesn't think it's so great either, based on the dollar figure of the settlement offer. Walk a mile in my shoes buddy, before you judge.

My main issue with you bareknucklebrawler is that you scoff when I mentioned that I a victim is sexual harassment. Why don't we do this: why don't we have your wife, or mothers, boss make frequent unwelcome do sexual advances toward them. And then say that if they don't comply, you will "suffer the consequences." Think that's neat, cool, acceptable? Because I don't. And it happened to me. Clearly Saia doesn't think it's so great either, based on the dollar figure of the settlement offer. Walk a mile in my shoes buddy, before you judge.
I am not married and my mother passed away 4 yrs ago. And I don't have a sister, 3 brothers, so who can I ask now ? we don't know jack crap about your situation and im really surprised a lawyer would allow you to discuss pending litigation on a public forum. But if you want to continue coming on this forum and spew bile about our company , we will defend it ! Not everyone hates working here.

But in regard to your mother, would you have turned a blind eye to her if she was in that situation? And as far as the litigation goes, it's done.

But in regard to your mother, would you have turned a blind eye to her if she was in that situation? And as far as the litigation goes, it's done.
You said they offered to settle , if you have not accepted the settlement then it is not done. As far as my mother, if its any of your damn business, she was raised to handle her affairs accordingly. If someone got sideways with her once , it did not happen again, she did not rely on others to take care of her business. Out of my 3 brothers and my father she was the one I worried about the least .