ODFL | 2nd quarter looking strong

Glad to hear it but it doesn't seem that we've seen it in the southeast. Not nearly as many loads on the ready line in ATL as I would expect and lots of drivers sitting a day between runs. Granted, our board is bigger than last year, but it's not been nearly as busy day by day as I would expect for this time of year.

It's alway's slow after the holiday's.It will pick back up.Just enjoy the time..
Glad to hear it but it doesn't seem that we've seen it in the southeast. Not nearly as many loads on the ready line in ATL as I would expect and lots of drivers sitting a day between runs. Granted, our board is bigger than last year, but it's not been nearly as busy day by day as I would expect for this time of year.

The "appearance" of being less busy is caused by there being too many drivers compared to a smaller yard having fewer drivers ....