ODFL | 2nd quarter numbers posted here

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Last edited by a moderator:
Good Lord with those kind of numbers they should give us a substantial raise AND overtime after 8!
:hysterical: Dream on, not been with OD that long. Lucky to get one cent or two on our miles or one dollar on the hour rate. We are lucky if we get any money. Keep Dreaminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!:poster_oops:

:hysterical: Dream on, not been with OD that long. Lucky to get one cent or two on our miles or one dollar on the hour rate. We are lucky if we get any money. Keep Dreaminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!:poster_oops:

i hope your trying to be funny, where i came from we didn't get a raise or a ty for last 9 years. We(OD) got 1.7 cpm last year and that is big in any company. I keep smiling all the way to the bank ever since i joined the OD family

i hope your trying to be funny, where i came from we didn't get a raise or a ty for last 9 years. We(OD) got 1.7 cpm last year and that is big in any company. I keep smiling all the way to the bank ever since i joined the OD family

Line drivers sure don't need to even worry if they'll get a raise or not here! They make more than almost any company driver on the road for one of the easiest jobs out there! I'll bet though, one of these days we'll all see OT after 40 at OD. Who'd ever thought we'd see smoke free tractors or trucks with radios in them?

Line drivers sure don't need to even worry if they'll get a raise or not here! They make more than almost any company driver on the road for one of the easiest jobs out there! I'll bet though, one of these days we'll all see OT after 40 at OD. Who'd ever thought we'd see smoke free tractors or trucks with radios in them?

Not true. We are paid well but we are by far not the most compensated. The job itself is not hard labor, but the lifestyle is difficult. And the city is not as hard as you make it sound. Bump a dock... wait for a forklift. lol. You boys do deserve more money... so do I!!!!

Boy'o Boy don't even get me start'd there steering wheel holder.So you think that all it is bump a dock&wait for a forklift.:wtflol:..You got alot coming to you for sure...Woo,back a straight line there to hook trailer's..That's a job..lol.No need to get my blood pressure up here..I will let other city driver's takecare of this one..Except 1 thing I will say.If it wasn't for us picking up the freight&doing what we do.You would be sitting at the house.We are more than a driver.We are the 1st person our customer's see everyday.We are more important than anyone elses job.I will leave it like that.:couch:
Not true. We are paid well but we are by far not the most compensated. The job itself is not hard labor, but the lifestyle is difficult. And the city is not as hard as you make it sound. Bump a dock... wait for a forklift. lol. You boys do deserve more money... so do I!!!!

We will never see OT till the court's change the law.If they were required to pay OT you would never see it..Office help can't work over 40 without OT..They send them home early...
overtime after 45 hours will be great...but i know thats not going to happen

Boy'o Boy don't even get me start'd there steering wheel holder.So you think that all it is bump a dock&wait for a forklift.:wtflol:..You got alot coming to you for sure...Woo,back a straight line there to hook trailer's..That's a job..lol.No need to get my blood pressure up here..I will let other city driver's takecare of this one..Except 1 thing I will say.If it wasn't for us picking up the freight&doing what we do.You would be sitting at the house.We are more than a driver.We are the 1st person our customer's see everyday.We are more important than anyone elses job.I will leave it like that.:couch:

Easy cowboy!!! It was said in jest... hence the "lol" after!!! First part of my post is true. Second part is true. Third part is true most of the time. And NOBODY is more or less important then any other team member. You've been doing this longer then me I'm sure, but I have done all three phases of ltl. Dock, city, now line. And I'll tell you right now sir, dock workers put in more labor per hour then you and me combined. So get off your pedestal, take your blood pressure meds and be great full I drive in the snow at night thru blizzards while my family worries if I'm going to make it over Vail pass then Eisenhower pass or along I 80 with 60mph winds pulling empties because YOU city guys took a snow day. So from now on I wont get offended if you call me "steering wheel holder" if you can take being called a "dock bumper"!

We good?