Yellow | 2nd quarter results 2018

That
Maybe it's the phrasing? Purchased Transportation isn't new trucks bought. Purchased Transportation is a phrase that means contractors. Schneider, CRST, etc. .
That PTS thing really has overwhelmed big_truck. On the other hand, I heard he and Mistic, ride to work together using a PTS, (Uber)???

That reminds me. On your trip to Dallas this weekend, I'm gonna need you guys to stop by Mystic's house and pick him up before you get to the yard so he can break trailers over the weekend.
I sent him a text, but he responded since coop is considered PTS in Dallas, he will ride his bike to the terminal and meet us there....

Purchased Transportation isn't new trucks bought. Purchased Transportation is a phrase that means contractors. Schneider, CRST, etc. .

The real question is who is getting kickbacks from Purchased Transportation? There are a few smaller Teamster Union companies in the Chicago area why aren't they pulling our freight Standard Forwarding and Nationwide Rail Services to name a few?

Purchased Transportation isn't new trucks bought. Purchased Transportation is a phrase that means contractors. Schneider, CRST, etc. .

The real question is who is getting kickbacks from Purchased Transportation? There are a few smaller Teamster Union companies in the Chicago area why aren't they pulling our freight Standard Forwarding and Nationwide Rail Services to name a few?
Standard forward is a LTL carrier itself

So why not give them our extra freight instead of these scab companies?
Most likely because YRC has such low pay rates these other union carriers would be far too expensive an option.
I was on the West Coast for 2 weeks visited with a customer who spoke with a YRC Rep. The customer was told YRC could beat anyone's rates due to their 'low labor costs'
Wondering just who is the 'scab'

Most likely because YRC has such low pay rates these other union carriers would be far too expensive an option.
I was on the West Coast for 2 weeks visited with a customer who spoke with a YRC Rep. The customer was told YRC could beat anyone's rates due to their 'low labor costs'
Wondering just who is the 'scab'
What ever happened to equal sacrifice?? Open the books!!!!

Yup, this means no company driver to move the freight either. So they have to call purchase power to move the freight. This is what happens when your wage sucks.

I sent him a text, but he responded since coop is considered PTS in Dallas, he will ride his bike to the terminal and meet us there....
Havent been able to use the bike since the merger.
It's a tandem and the guy that rode with me couldn't bump in where I went.
Has gotten a little rusty and the basket on the handle bars needs to be replaced.
Along with the glitter hand grips and streamers.
:1036316054: