ODFL | 3 cheerleaders hospitalized after big rig collides with bus on I-10

I don't understand why people drive by slow and gawk at something that is on fire.... I'm thinking. ...wow this might blow up. ... how are you to know if there wasn't any explosive material in one the trailers.

There I go again. .. thinking

I already posted this the day it happened. Please do not clutter forum.

Careful what you wish for, those driver facing cameras are not there to help you.

It's not that complicated to drive with, have had them at 2 prior companies. If they are set right they don't go off at every bump.
It's always on but not always recording. So if you reach down and start to drift over, jerk the wheel... the sudden jerk caused recording to start... its always on/so it picks up a few seconds before you jerked the wheel aka reaching down.

Hopefully that helps explain how they work some.

It's not that complicated to drive with, have had them at 2 prior companies. If they are set right they don't go off at every bump.
It's always on but not always recording. So if you reach down and start to drift over, jerk the wheel... the sudden jerk caused recording to start... its always on/so it picks up a few seconds before you jerked the wheel aka reaching down.

Hopefully that helps explain how they work some.
We have had forward facing camera's for year's.If OD wanted to they could start installing tomorrow.