Estes | 30 year employee not acknowledge

krud kutter

TB Lurker
Credits
Pretty sad that at my barn a 30 year employee has not been congratulated or acknowledged by the Terminal Manager either in private or in a group setting. One would think it should be a big deal...

its the way it is everywhere. I worked 31 yrs at us foods boston didn't give 2 s.... about their employees that's why they shut us down

Our TM left the 30 year award for employee and left for lunch. Couldn't hand it to him personally with a handshake!!

The reason I believe is that the TM is a coward and wasn't raised right. Anymore these pricks are only concern about one thing and that's the freight , not who hauls it or who delivers it . Also he's probably jealous and don't care . So maybe a couple of things I guess and probably kissing ass trying to keep their job

Pre
TM is a coward and wasn't raised right. Anymore these pricks are only concern about one thing and that's the freight

Pretty presumptuous of you, how do you know how your TM was raised? Maybe he doesn't care about the driver, maybe the driver didn't care, you get paid to do the job and as long as the check is the correct amount, on time and clears the bank everybody has lived up to their obligation. Myself, I think it's just more crap that hangs around the house and collects dust.

Pre

Pretty presumptuous of you, how do you know how your TM was raised? Maybe he doesn't care about the driver, maybe the driver didn't care, you get paid to do the job and as long as the check is the correct amount, on time and clears the bank everybody has lived up to their obligation. Myself, I think it's just more crap that hangs around the house and collects dust.
You're right It's just my opinion of my TM. Who cares about 30 years of dedication and that trash that hangs around usually goes in the fire pit or target practice in my neighborhood