Yellow | $32.4 MILLION LOSS! So here's a question for the powers that be!

LEHIGH vALLEY

TB Veteran
Credits
Ok now, How much in Bonus's did we pay out in the 1st QT?
How many new V.P's do we now have? How much more are we paying these people? (Pay. Perks, Bonus's, Da whole sha-bang?)
Ok add all this crap up and then SUBTRACT it from da losses and what do we get?
What was it now, Help me out Guys,

Welch----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One Million?
Pearson-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A little less than that?
That so called "Expert" that Hoffa put on da B.O.D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Five Million or so?
All these new V.P's---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOD only knows?

Add it up Guys. While it may not cover all the losses it sure as hell would put a dent in it!
Please, everybody, Help me with the numbers! I want to be accurate as I can!

My Point? Simple! WHAT THE HELL MORE DOSE MANAGEMENT WANT FROM US? NOW FIX YOUR OWN HOUSE DAMMIT! STARTING WITH MANAGEMENT!

If we worked for free these idiots could show a loss !
Bill Dollar tried to corner the market with borrowed money and this group wants to spend all the money to re-invent the flipping wheel!

We're still missing appointments, delivering smashed and wet freight, and seeing market share slip everyday where I work. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but until we get some competent leadership I wouldn't recommend any big purchases in your household. Just my opinion based on what I see everyday. The only new freight we get is the high discount third party stuff. We aint going anywhere soon but are far from being on the right track.

Only 32 mill loss? No problem call Hoffa and get a 1% additional giveback vote scheduled.and another big B O N U S for mgt!

Paying out huge bonuses and large salaries to the new V.P.'s are more important than paying down the company debt. YRC is spending money every where except on the debt which is suppose to be top priority. Yrc's financial books needs to be investigated.....

No, No, No, the top priority is to see how much they can waste. Then they can run back to Hoffa and get additional concessions until 2050 to get out of debt. Are you ready? You are not important, they want it all. Someone said it best, they want you to work for free, and with no benifits. Guess, they are happy for the yes vote. Good luck, if this keeps up who knows what is next.

Well....the real importanat question to ask would be......We have 19Q left on the MOU....or 57 months if you wish....SO, HOW MUCH was paid down on the LARGE dept we still have?....57 monthly payments left to go.....WELL?.....KK

Well....the real importanat question to ask would be......We have 19Q left on the MOU....or 57 months if you wish....SO, HOW MUCH was paid down on the LARGE dept we still have?....57 monthly payments left to go.....WELL?.....KK

I'm not 100% sure I'm reading the financials correctly, but it looks like the long term debt dropped by about $257 million the last quarter - from $1.354 billion on 12/31/13 to $1.097 billion on 3/31/14. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not 100% sure I'm reading the financials correctly, but it looks like the long term debt dropped by about $257 million the last quarter - from $1.354 billion on 12/31/13 to $1.097 billion on 3/31/14. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So if they dilute the value of the stock, and bone the shareholders 4 more times @ 300 million per boning, we would then be debt free?

So if they dilute the value of the stock, and bone the shareholders 4 more times @ 300 million per boning, we would then be debt free?

Share price has absolutely nothing to do with the debt. I guess I don't quite understand your point.

Isn't that what the whole beg back was all about.. You know ,lower the wages and some 300 mil was forgiven.. But that 300 mil will never be forgotten it will just be in another form of debt.. Pencils with erasers..

Share price has absolutely nothing to do with the debt. I guess I don't quite understand your point.

They just wiped out 300 million of debt by issuing new shares to the holders in February by diluting the value of them at the time. So if they basically screw them 4 more times like that, if they agree to it, then at 300 million a pop, we would be out of debt. Four times 300= 1.2 billion.

You keep posting like that and they will put a VP after your name and give you a bonus too!
They just wiped out 300 million of debt by issuing new shares to the holders in February by diluting the value of them at the time. So if they basically screw them 4 more times like that, if they agree to it, then at 300 million a pop, we would be out of debt. Four times 300= 1.2 billion.

You keep posting like that and they will put a VP after your name and give you a bonus too!

I would take the pay increase, but stay a driver. Would also like them to throw in a new roof for my house though.

They don't want to pay down the dept. That's their only form of leverage when we sit down at the table. Think about it, if the Company gets itself out of debt and start showing a profit, they will have to start giving us something back. That will NEVER happen. The Company will do whatever they have to to show a loss, upper management knows how to move freight for a profit, they simply don't want to. MHO, their goal is to get tha Teamsters out of freight. Goodluck to all Teamsters involved.

Wow, where do I start. A debt for equity swap is not necessarily a bad thing for investors in the long term. For one thing, share price is determined by investors on the open auction market in the form of buy and sell orders all of which depend on the investors' outlook for the company. Also, the share price and the consequent market cap of the company does not necessarily reflect the intrinsic value of the company. Yes, debt for equity swaps dilute the ownership percentage of shareholders but on the other hand, those swaps increase the intrinsic value of the company by eliminating some of the debt. By doing so, investors typically view the company in a more favorable light (all other things being equal) and by buying shares will eventually drive the share price up thereby negating the effect of the dilution.

They don't want to pay down the dept. That's their only form of leverage when we sit down at the table. Think about it, if the Company gets itself out of debt and start showing a profit, they will have to start giving us something back. That will NEVER happen. The Company will do whatever they have to to show a loss, upper management knows how to move freight for a profit, they simply don't want to. MHO, their goal is to get tha Teamsters out of freight. Goodluck to all Teamsters involved.

Lager, do you know what this part of the financials means? "Current maturities of long-term debt".

If you did, you wouldn't be making such a foolish statement.

Wow, where do I start. A debt for equity swap is not necessarily a bad thing for investors in the long term. For one thing, share price is determined by investors on the open auction market in the form of buy and sell orders all of which depend on the investors' outlook for the company. Also, the share price and the consequent market cap of the company does not necessarily reflect the intrinsic value of the company. Yes, debt for equity swaps dilute the ownership percentage of shareholders but on the other hand, those swaps increase the intrinsic value of the company by eliminating some of the debt. By doing so, investors typically view the company in a more favorable light (all other things being equal) and by buying shares will eventually drive the share price up thereby negating the effect of the dilution.
That's what I said, wasn't it?

Lager, do you know what this part of the financials means? "Current maturities of long-term debt".

If you did, you wouldn't be making such a foolish statement.

Come on trip, you don't have to be a financial wizard to know what the companies ultimate goal is. And it makes no difference what we read or are being told. The Company has lost all credibility with their blatant lies to its employees over the last several years.