Yellow | $32.4 MILLION LOSS! So here's a question for the powers that be!

@Triplx, does this mean they can't go deeper in debt? Do you really believe in this company, and their intentions? I don't.

Come on trip, you don't have to be a financial wizard to know what the companies ultimate goal is. And it makes no difference what we read or are being told. The Company has lost all credibility with their blatant lies to its employees over the last several years.

@Triplx, does this mean they can't go deeper in debt? Do you really believe in this company, and their intentions? I don't.

Lager, I get how you feel, really. I'm possibly a little less pessimistic than you, who knows. All I wanted to show is that they are paying down the debt - ever so slowly - but at least going in the right direction. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see how it all pans out.

They pretty much have close to the same debt. They paid off about 250 million with the stock swap, that's it.. Still over a billion in debt. And they actually had a net loss of 70 million.
Won't see them pay down any debt until the next few quarters pass.. But bet the house they don't pay down what they said they would.. Be lucky to see them pay 10-20 million a quarter.. Far less then what they preached they could pay down which was roughly 50 million.. Time will tell.

They pretty much have close to the same debt. They paid off about 250 million with the stock swap, that's it.. Still over a billion in debt. And they actually had a net loss of 70 million.
Won't see them pay down any debt until the next few quarters pass.. But bet the house they don't pay down what they said they would.. Be lucky to see them pay 10-20 million a quarter.. Far less then what they preached they could pay down which was roughly 50 million.. Time will tell.

This company is just a big credit facility.They borrow money off of it to buy other things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I don't remember them saying anywhere how much debt they would pay down. The 50 million you refer to would be savings on the interest payments with the reduced rate they are being charged. Last I read, Welch now says 30-40 million. The debt was actually 1.7 billion 4 years ago. It actually has been reduced by not quite half, by the stock swaps, and a few other underhanded deals by @@@hole zollars, and Welch. I would think not much debt at all will be paid off in the next few years if they are going to replace any of these tractors and update technology. Guess we will see.

Seriously, how many other freight drivers, policeman, fireman and school teachers spend there time on the internet discussing the 'debt' and 'profitability' of there employer. This whole mess has gone on way too long. How long before we just come to work , give them a decent day and go home without all this drama and worry ? The answer....FOREVER.......we're all waiting for a big ball to drop that eventually will, we just don't know 10 days 10 weeks or 10 years. The whole thing is sad. We used to be top dogs.

Seriously, how many other freight drivers, policeman, fireman and school teachers spend there time on the internet discussing the 'debt' and 'profitability' of there employer. This whole mess has gone on way too long. How long before we just come to work , give them a decent day and go home without all this drama and worry ? The answer....FOREVER.......we're all waiting for a big ball to drop that eventually will, we just don't know 10 days 10 weeks or 10 years. The whole thing is sad. We used to be top dogs.

"THEY" created the drama...

Same here at 881.....
Spending more time trying to give good paying freight away to interline carriers in area's we serve................
We're still missing appointments, delivering smashed and wet freight, and seeing market share slip everyday where I work. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but until we get some competent leadership I wouldn't recommend any big purchases in your household. Just my opinion based on what I see everyday. The only new freight we get is the high discount third party stuff. We aint going anywhere soon but are far from being on the right track.