FedEx Freight | 33 foot pups

I wonder if it would gain us the advantage over the use of pt use. . And how much of an effect do you think it would have on our current bids. It would eliminate a 28 foot trailer for every 4 loaded I'm thinking.

Ya looks like that thread turned into automatic tranny talk. . No mention of union though. ..lol thanks again. .

Not a problem :)

We've had a test set here at NHS previously. They just kind of appeared one day and vanished a few weeks later. No one seemed to know anything about em other than they were in a testing phase and not road legal as a set, only singular.

My only concern about 33 ft pups or even longer vans is can you get them safely from every interstate exit to every terminal? And would they be allowed to run triple 33's where they now are allowed to run triple 28's?

My only concern about 33 ft pups or even longer vans is can you get them safely from every interstate exit to every terminal? And would they be allowed to run triple 33's where they now are allowed to run triple 28's?
10-15 years you will see triples and double 48's allowed on all interstate highways.

The '33 trailers will not be run in triples due to current length restrictions. The turnpikes have reportedly offered a permit for them, but at a hefty additional fee.

The biggest concern I had with them was regarding length regulations here in Canada. But the overall length restriction on B-trains was recently extended to '90 and I expect A-trains will be allowed the same as they always have.