FedEx Freight | 33 Foot Trailers Coming to a terminal near you.

Cornbinder

Steering wheel holder
Credits
FedEx Freight seeks approval to run 33 - foot trailers, Per Transport Topics recent article. FDX. FRT. seeks Congressional approval to run 33 foot trailers to run them sometime in 2015. FedEx says the weight limit won't change. FedEx Freight and FedEx Ground are currently testing 33 footers in different states.:coffee1:

they've been trying to get these passed for a few years. we've had test trailers at our terminal about two years ago.

FedEx Freight seeks approval to run 33 - foot trailers, Per Transport Topics recent article. FDX. FRT. seeks Congressional approval to run 33 foot trailers to run them sometime in 2015. FedEx says the weight limit won't change. FedEx Freight and FedEx Ground are currently testing 33 footers in different states.:coffee1:

Weight won't change neither will wages...

Fargo has some already, I think they are 32 footers, would have to look at my pictures. PE10 and PE11 if I remember right..

roog

Our pups at aaa cooper were 33 foot. What a pain with the pogo sticks on the front. 33 foot trailers also sound like the company is trying to move more freight with less drivers. I don't support this.