FedEx Freight | 33+ years, goodbye!

Enjoy, pretty soon you'll be wondering how you ever had time to work.
I always hated when people would say that. Then, when I retired, I found out what they were talking about. You'll be getting involved in so many things that you didn't even know existed pre-retirement. Every day is a new adventure. One drawback, though, you'll start having the stupidest dreams about work like never before! :sleeping:

Ok, after 33+ years of driving for FedEx Freight I'll be starting my official retirement Monday. Not sure what I'll doing and hope that I don't go stir crazy or maybe y'all will get sick of me being here! Guess we're finding out tomorrow! 🥲😃 😎
The hard part about retirement is you can do absolutely nothing all day long but still never know when you're finished.
Congrats.

I always hated when people would say that. Then, when I retired, I found out what they were talking about. You'll be getting involved in so many things that you didn't even know existed pre-retirement. Every day is a new adventure. One drawback, though, you'll start having the stupidest dreams about work like never before! :sleeping:
you are right about the dreams i retired in january and i have worked the dock run linehaul and p/d dreams

Congratulations =)

I suggest staying busy, and keep learning new things. Cheers to you driver

bridgerton-cheers.gif