ODFL | 34 hr restart revision

Be nice, yet not getting hopes up yet. Administration actually fallowing law and SOP. Original implication in July would have be scraped, if cost assessment, or failure to preform, would have been fallowed, as stated by law.

Figured this to be as good a thread to ask as any.Rather than start a new one...

Usually not an issue for me as I run P&D.But I had an unusual weekend delivery on a Sunday afternoon.Was off damn near 40 hours.But according to BLU my hours didn't reset.I still wasn't short on hours but I did notice this.A month or so ago I had a Saturday delivery.But was also only a 4 hour min and then off until Monday morning.This time the hours DID reset.And I did have the 2 days within that AM window thingy in both situations.

Also I think I noticed that when logged into BLU even with the 30 min "lunch break" you can only work 14 hours so actually 13.5 ? Is that correct ?

13.5 is correct as far as the reset even thou you had 40 hrs with the 1 to 5 you may not have had the 168 hrs off between resets

I guess that was the part someone was discussing up thread.You can only reset once a week (168=7 days).Does OD have this in print anywhere ? Or where might a find something with Bullet points/FAQs ? Like I said I run P&D but I really SHOULD know this anyway.

The Peoplenet has it all there for you.It will tell you when your next 34 hour restart will be avaliable.168 hour is of the prev 7 day's of work..Also,you can read the Fed regulation's book that is in your tractor..It has full detail's of the law's.I wouldn't hold much in the suspension for review

Being on the wild board I kinda like these rules, if you play it right you will have guaranteed days off.

When running wild "guaranteed days off" equals "less pay" when taking an extended reset out on the road. Thats how I look at it and why I always try to avoid an "extended reset" while on the road ...