XPO | $3670.00 bonus!!

beerfd

TB Veteran
Credits
I was looking through some old papers and found the two check stubs from the 2005 bonus year. Together the total gross was $3670. I was making 19.35/hr. The second check was dated 2-'06. Wish we could get that kind of bonus again. I would just like to know what I did with all that money. I don't remember spending it. Ahh, those were the days..then the bottom fell out :|

p.s. made you look

keep the Dream alive !!! :6799: :6792::6792::17::17::LMAO::LMAO:
Not gonna Happen ever The New Dream is not your Dream its his Dream Keep Him Happy !!

I was looking through some old papers and found the two check stubs from the 2005 bonus year. Together the total gross was $3670. I was making 19.35/hr. The second check was dated 2-'06. Wish we could get that kind of bonus again. I would just like to know what I did with all that money. I don't remember spending it. Ahh, those were the days..then the bottom fell out :|

p.s. made you look

The big boys get it all now.

p.s. made you look

p.s. made you look

I was about to be happy for you guys/gals.
You actually made me look back at my old ICP check stubs, those were my x'mas gift and Valentine gift money.
Was perfectly timed and came in so handy.

:hide:
I was about to be happy for you guys/gals.
You actually made me look back at my old ICP check stubs, those were my x'mas gift and Valentine gift money.
Was perfectly timed and came in so handy.
You weren't supposed to tell your spouse about the second check:hide:

Seems, like a long, long, long time ago.......almost a different Century, a different Company......................oh yeah........it was.......

just checked my vpp projection will be about 1000-1100 a far cry from the icp checks of yesteryear lmao

p.s. made you look
just checked my vpp projection for this year should be about 1000-1100. a far cry from icp checks of yesteryear. lmao I don't remember what I spent mine on either