XPO | 4 way flashers on "junk" cadias

SuperTrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
:hyper:i have to reset them one there truck at times ........got a strike because the went out while dropping out ...........anybody else got a problem ......:hyper:

:hyper:i have to reset them one there truck at times ........got a strike because the went out while dropping out ...........anybody else got a problem ......:hyper:

Some of the guys operating Cascadias are noticing that the circuit breaker for the 4-ways will kick out after they have been on for awhile. The length of time it takes moving around the yard while dropping and hooking can cause this. You then have to turn off the 4-ways to reset the breaker and then they will work again. SuperTrucker earned a strike for failing to operate his 4-ways in the yard. He is wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I have a few issues about the cascadia's that i really hate, but I have never encountered this issue. Mine is a '10 cascadia, is this issue in all of them, or just the '11's?

Some of the guys operating Cascadias are noticing that the circuit breaker for the 4-ways will kick out after they have been on for awhile. The length of time it takes moving around the yard while dropping and hooking can cause this. You then have to turn off the 4-ways to reset the breaker and then they will work again. SuperTrucker earned a strike for failing to operate his 4-ways in the yard. He is wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Oh thanks Merdock, but I think we figured it out..lol

Appeal that LOI... now.

Agreed, if that is a known issue, I wouldn't walk away from it. Appeal it and keep going higher if you lose the appeal the first time. If safety is our #1 core value, this should be fixed right away.