Holland | .40 raise

the company will take 15% per mou agreement. add 34 cents to your hourly rate, new road mileage rate will be 52.806 cpm. This is just a little over 3 cpm and $1.33 per hour less than we made in April 2008. The burn barrels will be lit exactly 3 years from today so make sure you save some of this windfall for then!

It's a WHOLE .34 cents !!!! Woo Hoo , while meantime HOLLAND and YRCW upper management is at FULL salary , and pay raise's ??? Hey Hoffa where's this so called ""EQUAL SACRIFICE "" ??????? and isn't this like double -15% because they are already taking it out of our weekly pay and taking it out of our raise's too ??? :burnsauce:

.......and isn't this like double -15% because they are already taking it out of our weekly pay and taking it out of our raise's too ??? :burnsauce:
No it's not being taken out twice Wong. You lose the 15% on the pay increase, and what you see on your check is just the end result of the same -15%.
:1036316054:

It's a WHOLE .34 cents !!!! Woo Hoo , while meantime HOLLAND and YRCW upper management is at FULL salary , and pay raise's ??? Hey Hoffa where's this so called ""EQUAL SACRIFICE "" ??????? and isn't this like double -15% because they are already taking it out of our weekly pay and taking it out of our raise's too ??? :burnsauce:
That also means next weekend Wong, you can buy lunch for me. .34 x 55 hours = buffet for both of us in KC!!!!

No it's not being taken out twice Wong. You lose the 15% on the pay increase, and what you see on your check is just the end result of the same -15%.
:1036316054:
Agree to a point , but ok so taking -15% off raise and then next week on pay check they hitting me up again for -15% on the same .34 cents ??? and its just my point of view , so NOT disagreeing with you . just my opinion of it is all.

It's hard to put in writing wong, but they are not double dipping on you.

I can't figure out a way to explain it in writing. What you see on your stub IS the reduced amount.
But only reduced once.
You should be able to figure out the new pay rate by the hour and by the mileage, and it will show that it was only reduced once at -15%.

It's hard to put in writing wong, but they are not double dipping on you.

I can't figure out a way to explain it in writing. What you see on your stub IS the reduced amount.
But only reduced once.
You should be able to figure out the new pay rate by the hour and by the mileage, and it will show that it was only reduced once at -15%.
Yeah agree , but some days you just get that feeling your being double dipped by the yellow pig !!:lmao:

Why is everyone so pissed off because the don't show full pay minus 15% on pay check?
Exactly the point. According to a conversation I had with the illustrious leader(with witnesses ) we aren't giving back 15% anymore. What we make "NOW" is our new wage and we might as well quit griping about it because that's the way it is. So, this shouldn't be applicable to a 15% reduction that we no longer are giving back. AKA We won't show it on the pay stubs so everyone will forget our thieving ways and our bonuses...

Why is everyone so pissed off because the don't show full pay minus 15% on pay check?
WHY ??? well because we worked hard to get up to full pay & then they take it away :732:, so yes us guys that have been here for 20 -25 years are disgruntled and we want it to be the check stubs so people don't forget on how the greedy yellow pig screwed us over !! you young new guys will just never get it and you will never now what union pride used to be years ago !!

WHY ??? well because we worked hard to get up to full pay & then they take it away :732:, so yes us guys that have been here for 20 -25 years are disgruntled and we want it to be the check stubs so people don't forget on how the greedy yellow pig screwed us over !! you young new guys will just never get it and you will never now what union pride used to be years ago !!

I'am sorry I have 28 years in the Teamsters. We have guys begging to have this put back on so they can claim a tax loss. For those of us who put money in 401k this screws up your deduction when they jump back and forth.

I'am sorry I have 28 years in the Teamsters. We have guys begging to have this put back on so they can claim a tax loss. For those of us who put money in 401k this screws up your deduction when they jump back and forth.
Anyone who thinks that this can be claimed as a tax loss really needs a different accountant and I have no idea how it would effect your 401K? I don't know where some guys get these ideas, but that being said for twenty years I worked with guys who were home everyday and claimed the daily deduction on their taxes because they worked long days. I would never have that big of balls, I have heard too many horror stories about people who have gotten on the wrong side of the IRS.

Did you vote yes on the MOUs and ratifications. If yes, you have no grounds to bitch! if no, carry on, but either we got railroaded, or more people voted yes than will admit to it. I have a clear conscience saying I voted NO.
I've only met two guys who said they voted yes even I disagreed with them I have respect for being honest. Most guys here run like scabs don't care who they ::shit:: on to get ahead and be the main ones hollering they voted no and the IBT ain't ::shit::. I just shake my head and walk away.

I've only met two guys who said they voted yes even I disagreed with them I have respect for being honest. Most guys here run like scabs don't care who they :::shit::: on to get ahead and be the main ones hollering they voted no and the IBT ain't :::shit:::. I just shake my head and walk away.
Ha, you have them to that run like scabs too !! yea it has pretty much turned into a non-union work force now, with guys :crap: on who ever they can to make themselves look better & then sit in driver's room bragging on how FAST they are !!:lmao: