ODFL | 40 Year Retirement

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
OD will be missing a good man Monday.The break room will be a little quieter and there will be an extra empty chair.He started out working freight,went thru OD's first driving school and ran local for many,many years.40 YEARS......think how many terminal managers,safety men,supervisors,dispatchers,slick city streets,traffic problems,small docks and injuries a man has to survive in 40 years.He made it where many others didn't.Enjoy your retirement young man and if you need any help spending that pile of money you're leaving with give me a call.

OD will be missing a good man Monday.The break room will be a little quieter and there will be an extra empty chair.He started out working freight,went thru OD's first driving school and ran local for many,many years.40 YEARS......think how many terminal managers,safety men,supervisors,dispatchers,slick city streets,traffic problems,small docks and injuries a man has to survive in 40 years.He made it where many others didn't.Enjoy your retirement young man and if you need any help spending that pile of money you're leaving with give me a call.
Is it Sheriff Taylor?

If it is the Sheriff, I just want to know if I can have his squad car.

Would you settle for this one?
5ul1eG7.jpg