Holland | 401 K Question

dokman

TB Veteran
Credits
Does any one know who made the rules for the 401 k plan (the plan administrtor) and how to get hold of them ?

Thanks I was trying to find Plan Administator and It is the Union I called local and they gave me number to IBT fund manager.

We need to get some of the rules changed.

I am not 100 percent sure, but I think most of the rules for 401 k's are set by the government.

If you have a Self Directed Brokarage Account in your 401 k you can only transfer 50% of your money to SDBA and any contributions go to the managed side not the SBDA so unless you make bad choices and it dips below 50% you can not get any more into SDBA side, and you can not buy any stocks under $5,00 dollars. This is my money and I should be able to make my own choices. And these are not Goverment rules this is set by the teamsters.

If you have a Self Directed Brokarage Account in your 401 k you can only transfer 50% of your money to SDBA and any contributions go to the managed side not the SBDA so unless you make bad choices and it dips below 50% you can not get any more into SDBA side, and you can not buy any stocks under $5,00 dollars. This is my money and I should be able to make my own choices. And these are not Goverment rules this is set by the teamsters.

They're just trying to protect you from yourself.