XPO | 401k match

NMA

Banned
Credits
does anyone know what the 401k match is? (Atlanta region)
I’ve asked around and always seem to get poor feedback or just plain ‘I don’t know’ remarks.

does anyone know what the 401k match is? (Atlanta region)
I’ve asked around and always seem to get poor feedback or just plain ‘I don’t know’ remarks.
this is from the employee portal myxpo.xpo.com hope this helps

Effective January 1, 2018, your account in the Personal Savings Plan (PSP) will be merged into the XPO Logistics, Inc. 401(k) Plan (XPO Plan). T. Rowe Price will remain the recordkeeper for the XPO Logistics, Inc. 401(k) Plan, and you will continue to enjoy investment options, Plan features, and services similar to those you have today. Look for more details coming soon about the changes. A preview of an upcoming benefit includes an increase in your employer contributions.
* Employees hired before January 1, 2010 will remain in Retirement Savings Plan (RSP). Roth deferrals will be permitted beginning January 1, 2018 in the RSP. Eligible employees will no longer need to make a separate catch-up election. If eligible (over 50), contributions will continue until reaching the maximum deferral limit.

Currently, the employer contributions work like this:
  • If you have at least six months of service and are eligible to make contributions to the Plan, XPO Logistics will make a 2% contribution into your basic company contributions account each quarter, based on your eligible earnings for that quarter.
Effective January 1, 2018, your employer contribution will change from a 2% quarterly contribution into your basic company contribution account to a new company match.
  • Beginning January 1, 2018, for every $1.00 you contribute up to 5% of earnings, the company will add to your account $1.00 on the first 3% and $0.50 on the next 2% of earnings per pay period.
Note: If eligible, you may also receive the final 2% basic company contribution based on your eligible earnings for the fourth quarter of 2017 in early January 2018. You will receive a confirmation email in mid-January 2018.
All eligible participants will need to enroll or reenroll in the XPO Logistics, Inc. 401(k) Plan beginning December 4, 2017.

If you were hired before Jan 1 2010 then you are in the RSP which the company contributes as follows:

0-9 yrs = 3%
10-19yrs =4%
20+ = 5%

And those numbers are even if the employee contributes 0%.