R&L | 401k

twigg

TB Lurker
Credits
must be nice for fedex freight!! giving 401k back to their employers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be nice for fedex freight!! giving 401k back to their employers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make that 1/2 of our 401k...We were getting a 3 1/2% match...They reinstated 1 3/4% match with no explanation as to wether we will ever be brought back to the oringinal amount.

i heard that we are going to get ours back in dec. or jan. dont know how much truth there is to it but it would be nice

i heard that we are going to get ours back in dec. or jan. dont know how much truth there is to it but it would be nice

It is not likely that we will get it back in Dec. or Jan...

R&L deposits the 401-k match money into our account for all of 2009, in Feb. or Mar. of 2010...

They canceled the 401-k match, so they won't have a huge out flow of cash, in Feb. or Mar. of 2010...

The fair way to match our accounts, would have been weekly or monthly, as we made our contributions....It really has never been an issue, since they always paid it the following year....

Kind of like the employee's who lost their personal days for this year, they just lost them...The employee's who used theirs up, were just fortunate, and it was dumb luck on their part, they got paid for them...

They told us about losing the 401-k match in October, in reality, we should have our money matched for everything we put into it between Jan. and Oct., but we will get nothing....

It is understandable for them to cancel our 401-k match, to keep the company floating, hopefully it won't last forever..

I hope and pray, that R&L will get back on track, and once again appreciate their customers and employee's....When Ralph L. Roberts was in charge, this company was run like none other...I certainly would like to see him on that TV in our drivers room, telling us what is going on with the company...

I guess it easier on the Roberts family, to just Zimmerman and the YRC crew they brought in take all the criticism...

Its obvious that we are in a tough economy, and sacrifices must be made, we as employee's understand that,but they(Wilmington) don't have act like, they have such contempt for their hard working employee's...

God bless all you hard working R&L employee's, just hang in there, nothing stays the same forever, maybe it will get better soon...:TR10driving03:

It will get better but it will take the New CSA 2010 rules fully kicked in and a bunch of driver to loose their jobs to get better.I feel once that happens the really good drivers left might get the respect and pay level back that companies have been trying to take from us for years.

It will get better but it will take the New CSA 2010 rules fully kicked in and a bunch of driver to loose their jobs to get better.I feel once that happens the really good drivers left might get the respect and pay level back that companies have been trying to take from us for years.

I think you have a good point shadow...