Discussion in 'New Century Transportation' started by Chipper, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Chipper

Chipper New Member

401K funds all frozen now due to IRS audit --- cannot touch them --- amazing. What next -- lose them?

2. Jockey

Jockey Member

401 k is protected...IRS might be checking to see if money withheld from employees each week were deposited in a timely way... could be one more investigation for them to answer.Wonder how Terry G. and Mark O. look in orange.

3. In4LongHaul

In4LongHaul New Member

Are you serious???? That was next on the list after finding a new job. WTF. I am assuming you talked to someone at PNC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

4. beachday

beachday Member

Or checking to see if they had ghost employees ?? Catch them all let em rot.

5. sargetom

sargetom Member

Orange is the new maroon/burgundy/blue ....you do get the picture

6. No1spec517

No1spec517 New Member

i talked to PNC and its true they froze all assets it could take months for the audit to be done. but my problem is that my staement says one thing but today Pnc says its half that. hopefully the audit will fix the probem

7. beachday

beachday Member

1/2 of total ?? What are you saying that does not make sense ??

8. No1spec517

No1spec517 New Member

my statement said i had lets say 8000 in the 401k plan but when i called and talked to them yesterday the csr at pnc told me my balance was 4000 thats what has me confused ( the numbers are an example i dont waht to put up my real numbers for personal reasons. ) i am going to wait and see what the rollover will be .

9. sargetom

sargetom Member

my wife was irs auditor for 12 years. to her it sounds like verify that all monies that were supposed to be deposited are there and pnc isn't going to cut checks or do roll overs unless the numbers jive. you think pnc is a strange deal...we had to call trion about an unum issue last week and they were blown away. had no idea that company closed. i would imagine there a lot of vendors checking the books right now. never pretty when companies go down.

10. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

Oh wow im Glad i called in for a loan the day we closed. I was like the hell with that i have bills to pay. I only took 800.0 0 But still im glad i did now.