Yellow | 42 million by the end of april

I agree

If we're that cash stapped shouldn't they suspend the purchase of new equipment for a few years. I take it the thinking is in order to be like nobody else we have to work and live like nobody else.

I agree.We should be able to deadline every Sterling in the fleet and still have enough decent tractors to run without buying new ones.I recently had one with 11k miles on it.
I would base this on the fact that we are reudcing driver numbers by the thousands.I think they want to eliminate 3k more jobs by years end.

Stop crying

Wheelhorse69 you are poison to any company! Stop complaining and say something + for a change. Were not the only truck line that is struggling in this ::shit:: economy!

Wheelhorse69 you are poison to any company! Stop complaining and say something + for a change. Were not the only truck line that is struggling in this ::shit:: economy!

wht the hell u talk in about,i made a statement AND IM POISON,go practice for the championship, highway hero:showoff::showoff:

We have a nickname for our TM it's Pinocchio, or Bob Hope cause he's always pumping up the troops:biglaugh:

Sounds like Mr Frank J Z here at 326. What a load of crap. The guy was so full of himself on March 2 that he even believed the horse sh*t coming out of his mouth. Sorry to be so negative but quit pissing on our shoes and telling us it's raining. Either tell us dumb truck drivers how it is or don't say anything at all.

Sounds like Mr Frank J Z here at 326. What a load of crap. The guy was so full of himself on March 2 that he even believed the horse sh*t coming out of his mouth. Sorry to be so negative but quit pissing on our shoes and telling us it's raining. Either tell us dumb truck drivers how it is or don't say anything at all.

Or the tool in Coldwater with the fake smile and the plastic leather hat and his fat sidekick.

There is an add on YRC's website for new TM in Coldwater. The old TM is still there?

Good question..I'm laid off (permanetly I'm sure) and moved out of town. Will have to make a couple calls.

Old man being shown the dooris the best thing that could happen to that terminal. Biggest killer of morale I've EVER seen.

Now if they get rid of fat boy and his little buddy they'll be all set.