Central Transport | 5% back

vijax

TB Lurker
Credits
who thinks that we will get some of our 5% back starting at the end of the first quarter of 2011? the t.m. at my barn said we will.

I expect the first part, then excuses for no more. It was done in my opinion to squash the union talk that started earlier this past year...

i was at vitran 4 weeks then i left the unsafe piece of s..t company. guys they do not care about you at all get the hell out of there. I told all my freinds and family that when they see one of your trucks on the road to get out of the way because they will not fix the trucks lots of cracked dollies and bad brakes.

from what the video they sent said,we will only get it back if they make a profit first quarter . they dont announce the first quarter till the middle of april. guess ill look at my check friday to see if we get it now,lets hope so.

from what the video they sent said,we will only get it back if they make a profit first quarter . they dont announce the first quarter till the middle of april. guess ill look at my check friday to see if we get it now,lets hope so.

it would be on next weeks check not this one.. this one would be for new years week . anything you did after jan 1st would be when you get it . (if we got it)

After working here a year I would rather see them giving us our step up pay so I could make my way to top pay scale, I am thinking that is never going to happen, which is why a lot of us will be changeing jobs as soon as we can find something that fits our needs.

because we dont want to stay away from our families for weeks with pretty much the same pay we are getting,if you guys would look at the freight we get and in my case look over the fence at pitt ohio (connected dock) you will see we have 5 times the freight,they got a raise recently,whats wrong with that picture.Then again there are the vitran drivers saying that pjax heads are screwing it up now and thats why it sucks,i can tell you this when we were pjax we had less freight but our raise was always in the bank,without a doubt,and they actually done pms on trucks,mine is now 13000 overdue,way to go gatz,**** off the employees and eventually they will or should unite,ill work at mcdonalds before i take another cut for doing more work.

Vitran is owned by Wall Street, Pitt-Ohio only has to pay their owners not the banksters. If anything, the last two years should have taught us the Banksters are cruel masters. Look at Yellow/Holland? How long before the Banksters call in their chips on that Kabookie theater?

For Salaried People and Part timers they Have already took away are 50.00 for shoes
The 1.25 percent we got back came from lay offs and cut hours.
We are paying are own increases.