ODFL | 50 hour work week ?

outlaw88

TB Lurker
Credits
Does everyone have a rule of no more or close and not over 50 hours per week??? In other words they don't let you get much more than 50 hours?? I have been told many times that we are to try to stay at 50 hours a week and on Thursdays morning they have a list of drivers and how many hours they have ...Another thing is does the drivers they haven't been here along as you are they able to come in everyday before you?? I thought that the top drivers come in first.. Just asking guys does this go on at every terminal ?

50 is the golden number around here. When everyone starts working more then that, we hire more drivers.

At my service center pretty much everyone is at or over 50. We had 2 over 60 last week.... We grew about 30% year over year however, so it makes sense. We need about half a dozen drivers now to keep up with it all. If we could get Kenneth, BillyLo, and Song we would only need 3 though. :cool:

Yup, we're some of the best! Look at how the others struggle with a keyboard when it's time to do a survey!!

At my service center pretty much everyone is at or over 50. We had 2 over 60 last week.... We grew about 30% year over year however, so it makes sense. We need about half a dozen drivers now to keep up with it all. If we could get Kenneth, BillyLo, and Song we would only need 3 though. :cool:

I don't know Cleveland but I can knock the hell out of some volumes.