Yellow | 50 Million People Are Not Paying Their Creditors

My old rig is on its 4th crate engine. A standard 350 that needs a little bit of care such as new injectors etc which is not a problem.

If that engine goes out, I will pick up another crate engine and drop it into that for around 4K plus a few thousand in labor. I will not participate in a new car or used car market ever again in my life time. Arkansas is taxes at 4000 on up in sales price of a vehicle I think its 8% Tags 35 a year. Revenuer is blue book to a tiny percentage. BB is 300 I pay 20 give or take. Its treated as personal property. Motor Coaches (Three Axle RV's) trailer homes etc are also personal property etc.

I used to like engines with top end and a few fun things. But now I could care less. I might put a small ram air charger on it for the ozarks for torque and thats enough for me.

Standard houses like the one I owned which was a Jim Walker Kit decades ago came in at homestead act of about 170 taxes a year. Being disabled froze that for life. We sold it to pay off the student loans and other things which at the time was a loss. There was a greater loss making that place to code. The next owner discovered that her values tripled and approaching four times what she is paying for it and taxes has risen quite a bit annually. Now that she added a few buildings to it.

One particular house in Maryland was built to order for 25000 flat cash paid, its worth I think 690,000 as of 5 years ago and state taxes run about 1.1% so.. $7700 a year to keep it. Not including county, city, schools etc. Its parasitical.

A old trucker said once everyone has a price. I said eariler I would not sell that for anything. Whatever that is. Well upon thought its pssoble to reach a price. But the problem becomes will the State continue to support these older vehicles. Anything 45 years old from factory month and year gets antique tags and exemptions etc.

One other thought. There are many old ones among us today. They are dying like flies as the years go by in real time. All that property is enriching the auction and estate sales. I am one of those. However theres nothing to worry about because I die with nothing.

My old rig is on its 4th crate engine. A standard 350 that needs a little bit of care such as new injectors etc which is not a problem.

If that engine goes out, I will pick up another crate engine and drop it into that for around 4K plus a few thousand in labor. I will not participate in a new car or used car market ever again in my life time. Arkansas is taxes at 4000 on up in sales price of a vehicle I think its 8% Tags 35 a year. Revenuer is blue book to a tiny percentage. BB is 300 I pay 20 give or take. Its treated as personal property. Motor Coaches (Three Axle RV's) trailer homes etc are also personal property etc.

I used to like engines with top end and a few fun things. But now I could care less. I might put a small ram air charger on it for the ozarks for torque and thats enough for me.

Standard houses like the one I owned which was a Jim Walker Kit decades ago came in at homestead act of about 170 taxes a year. Being disabled froze that for life. We sold it to pay off the student loans and other things which at the time was a loss. There was a greater loss making that place to code. The next owner discovered that her values tripled and approaching four times what she is paying for it and taxes has risen quite a bit annually. Now that she added a few buildings to it.

One particular house in Maryland was built to order for 25000 flat cash paid, its worth I think 690,000 as of 5 years ago and state taxes run about 1.1% so.. $7700 a year to keep it. Not including county, city, schools etc. Its parasitical.

A old trucker said once everyone has a price. I said eariler I would not sell that for anything. Whatever that is. Well upon thought its pssoble to reach a price. But the problem becomes will the State continue to support these older vehicles. Anything 45 years old from factory month and year gets antique tags and exemptions etc.

One other thought. There are many old ones among us today. They are dying like flies as the years go by in real time. All that property is enriching the auction and estate sales. I am one of those. However theres nothing to worry about because I die with nothing.
It is sad that our own govt is squashing its citizens, and part of the elites plan is for nobody but the elite to own it all and we are to be happy just to have the basics to live on. The agenda 2030 you will own nothing and be happy look it up.

I am familiar with the 2030 agenda situation. Ive always treated the UN Pastel Blues as the enemy. At some point they will invade physically and those helmets will make wonderful targets at the time in the future if I am still alive to do so. I die free in that manner.

On the other hand, I consider my journey a fortunate one. No regrets. Not anymore.

As far as being happy.. well.. I suppose I am happier now that I dont have tonnage to worry about. Back in Covid Time the clearing out of that mess started first with people who ran to get jabbed and then tried to tell me to jab too. Then abused me for not cooperating etc. I watched in real time as very good people involved in that sort of industry (I was not far from Ft Detrick growing up where we have a Medical Bioweapons Lab for the cold war etc) were being erased, censored etc in real time.

After a time to sit and think... I am happy not to have been a part of that fear based living which is now beginning to extract a price I consider too steep to tolerate.

You have one life. Live and enjoy it. Be happy. When its time to leave this life because everything has turned to ::shit:: and no one is happy then thats it. Im happy to go.

The problem with being alive is that its a powerful basic force. We will sell the world to have one more day. If it makes us happy to do it.