Yellow | 511 Tm????

SLCDAWG

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone have any info as to who the new TM will be at 511? Our TM at 881 interviewed for the job a couple weeks ago.:butt kiss: Just wondering if he got it or someone else.

Thanks....

Steve H was demoted and sent to fort worth.

That's classic!:hysterical: I'll have to tell the guys (and even a couple of supervisors) in Valdosta. He used to be TM here. He kinda' rubbed a few people the wrong way.....by the way, what did he get demoted for?

ok heres the deal you can have our TM plus we would send him with some cheese cakes from JR'S but once you get him you can't send him back nor do we want him back lmao:funky::hysterical::hysterical::smilie_132:

ok heres the deal you can have our TM plus we would send him with some cheese cakes from JR'S but once you get him you can't send him back nor do we want him back lmao:funky::hysterical: :smilie_132:

Why would you wish that on the guys at 511? It sounds like they got their hands full already. While everything you say is true, I wouldn't wish that :mfight: on my worst enemy.

Just like i said its just a rumor but whoever he is he can bring his bad self and we will have him runnin with his tail tucked in between his legs in a week.

I was only joking. It reminded me of the Pace Picante sauce commercial where they find out he's from NYC. Dont tell anyone, but I'm not from Texas either!