Yellow | 511

albag

Pray for peace!
PREMIUM
Credits
Mike Mitchell, a Dallas road driver was killed this morning in an accident north of Austin, TX. My deepest sympathies to his friends and family. RIP

Yes, very sad. My husband runs team out of Dallas and knew of him too. This is a wife's worst fear. Prayers for his family.

Mike Mitchell, a Dallas road driver was killed this morning in an accident north of Austin, TX. My deepest sympathies to his friends and family. RIP
May God's Love, Comfort, and Grace fill the hearts of the friends and family of this wonderful driver and man. This is another part of this job that usually goes unnoticed. The true safety questions and regulations.

So very sad. God's Blessings and prayer's to our fallen Brother and all his friends and Family.

May God's Love, Comfort, and Grace fill the hearts of the friends and family of this wonderful driver and man. This is another part of this job that usually goes unnoticed. The true safety questions and regulations.

You are most certainly right about the safety. That front trailer should have never came in on that cab.

ok its time to find out what is causing this to happen. this is the 3nd one I know about. something is going on with the 5th wheel. it time we all need to demand to know

ok its time to find out what is causing this to happen. this is the 3nd one I know about. something is going on with the 5th wheel. it time we all need to demand to know
We have had a rash of dropped trailers at my Holland terminal. When in a grievance hearing I was told by the labor guy "my son is a YRC mechanic in Copley and he said once you are hooked it is impossible for it to come apart"

RIP brother

Speculating without any evidence or facts serves no propose. I started this thread to infom. Not to have a bunch of amateur detectives speculate on cause.

I kind of thought the same thing concerning the fifth wheel.After I saw Mikes' accident scene.Even though the investigation is ongoing about this tragic accident.I don't believe I've ever seen a trailer come off the fifth wheel in a collision of this nature.Now we all can speculate about the fifth wheel.The king pin could've been severed. Again we don't have the metallurgical evidence or all the facts.

I am sorry .I just think we need to look at this I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN 3TIME IS TO MANY .AGAIN SORRY

Speculating without any evidence or facts serves no propose. I started this thread to infom. Not to have a bunch of amateur detectives speculate on cause.

Did the news report not say that 2, tractor trailers were involved? The other looks to have been removed by the time the picture was taken. They never said if one rear ended the other or what the cause was.

I am sorry .I just think we need to look at this I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN 3TIME IS TO MANY .AGAIN SORRY

The Texas DPS will conduct a thorough investigation. From the photos we don't know if the YRCF unit was separated after the accident or not.