Reddaway | 6 million dollars!!??

Truckking

TB Lurker
Credits
I did not know our companies were so financially stable that YRC is able to give Jim Furyk, a PGA golf pro, 6 million bucks over the next four years...just to have Jim wear the little YRC logo on his golf shirt.  That is 1.5 million dollars every year for four years.

Hmm...YRC is screwing over pensions, screwing employees, closing terminals, keeping drivers layed off, not servicing equipment, etc...and YRC can all of a sudden afford a 6 million dollar sponsorship.

Don't get me wrong...Jim Furyk is an awesome golfer (in the top 5), but how can this "investment" get more LTL freight in our vans? I just don't see that happening. It shows me our "leaders" are still making idiotic decisions and wasting money we cannot afford to waste. :ranting2:

Wow, didn't notice the logo today while watching 6 hours of golf. I'll look closer tomorrow. Amazing coastal views from Torrey Pines.

6 mill

I did not know our companies were so financially stable that YRC is able to give Jim Furyk, a PGA golf pro, 6 million bucks over the next four years...just to have Jim wear the little YRC logo on his golf shirt.  That is 1.5 million dollars every year for four years.

Hmm...YRC is screwing over pensions, screwing employees, closing terminals, keeping drivers layed off, not servicing equipment, etc...and YRC can all of a sudden afford a 6 million dollar sponsorship.

Don't get me wrong...Jim Furyk is an awesome golfer (in the top 5), but how can this "investment" get more LTL freight in our vans? I just don't see that happening. It shows me our "leaders" are still making idiotic decisions and wasting money we cannot afford to waste. :ranting2:
you must remember one small thing, whos money is that anyway? If it is YRCs I guess they can do what ever they want with it right? He who has the biggest pot of gold makes all the rules, and we just got to play along just to get our little nuggets come on:1036316054:maybe we could learn to shot a 6 under par everytime out on the greens, then we wouldnt have to worry about YRC and its problems

Grasshopper, how do you get oxygen, being so far up the company's a$$?:annoyed::eek:

Truckking, this is all a part of the big plan to save $100 million, you just don't see the big picture.

Officers salaries, and perks are outside of the rules when it comes to the cutbacks, the drops in service, and all the other things designed to save millions.

Do you remember all that money that was being spent on NASCAR? Those suits aren't down at the track like the working man. They're in the country club, shaking hands in back rooms.

suits and little man?

Grasshopper, how do you get oxygen, being so far up the company's a$$?:annoyed::eek:

Truckking, this is all a part of the big plan to save $100 million, you just don't see the big picture.

Officers salaries, and perks are outside of the rules when it comes to the cutbacks, the drops in service, and all the other things designed to save millions.

Do you remember all that money that was being spent on NASCAR? Those suits aren't down at the track like the working man. They're in the country club, shaking hands in back rooms.
If you dont like the way the suits run the company and your pissed because your a littleman, go get a education and climb the ladder, so you to can kick it at the club.

Hey here's a thought, maybe I could petition the powers that be and see if they could sponser my car restoration, I'd wear the YRC logo in the corner of my window, heck I'd even consider painting the car orange and I wouldn't need 6 million only a couple of hundred thousand, jag parts can be costly.

Shows you how much they saved screwing us all out of Holidays and bennies!!!

Hey here's a thought, maybe I could petition the powers that be and see if they could sponser my car restoration, I'd wear the YRC logo in the corner of my window, heck I'd even consider painting the car orange and I wouldn't need 6 million only a couple of hundred thousand, jag parts can be costly.
ok you got it!!