6 'Twilight Zone' Episodes That Prove Society Is Way More Terrifying Than Any Monster

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
One of my favorite shows. I once watched a Twilight Zone Marathon for 3 days straight.
All 6 episodes on the link were kind of creepy.
Rod Serling had the ability to chill us with how our society thinks, acts, was/is. Still relevant to this day.

You can watch this series as well as a few other oldies on the free part of Hulu's. Hulu is a trusted non viral site. I liked it so much I went Hulu Plus. (Not a pitch) Hulu: Twilight Zone
...or you can just watch random ones on YouTube.

More than five decades after its premiere, "The Twilight Zone" is as relevant as ever. That staying power is almost as eerie as the show itself, considering the world has long since shifted past the Cold War.

6 'Twilight Zone' Episodes That Prove Society Is Way More Terrifying Than Any Monster

i had always liked the one with Burgess Meredith as the guy that wanted to read all those books.....then his glasses break.

i also try to watch the Twilight Zone marathon, but there are way too many commercials that kill the episodes for me, as i tire in between them.

i had always liked the one with Burgess Meredith as the guy that wanted to read all those books.....then his glasses break.

i also try to watch the Twilight Zone marathon, but there are way too many commercials that kill the episodes for me, as i tire in between them.

That was a "Oh Poop" moment when his glasses broke.
Alfred Hitchcock is also another favorite of mine.

I can't stand commercials either. I recorded mine and skipped through the commercials.
You can catch them on the Hulu site above too.

Always liked that show. Hitchcock and Outer Limits too.

Always interesting to watch them now and pick out today's well known actors from the time before they were well known.

Always liked that show. Hitchcock and Outer Limits too.

Always interesting to watch them now and pick out today's well known actors from the time before they were well known.

nearly every morning at 5 AM then 5:30, on the MeTv network, i watch Highway Patrol.

there was a very young Clint Eastwood as a motorcycle club member.

many others as well, in various episodes..

the old original shows to me, were the best. the remakes just do not do it for me at all.
same as (again to me) the original NCIS show, now there is an L.A., and a New Orleans...

how many story lines can be so close to the original..??

That was a "Oh Poop" moment when his glasses broke.
Alfred Hitchcock is also another favorite of mine.

I can't stand commercials either. I recorded mine and skipped through the commercials.
You can catch them on the Hulu site above too.

isn't there a fee for Hulu..???