Yellow | 671 Dockworkers Screwing Up

Plumcrazy

TB Lurker
Credits
I have been sitting here 2 days and counting the dock needs to find me some freight so I can go to work cause I know its there fault :smilie_132:

Whats with the slow down

i dont understand . it just happens to be a little slow this week .
got cc'ed last night

If the guys would stick together, no one would leave..........get what you are owed. It's easier said than done but there is a purpose. "All we want is our 8 and our 40". Try it sometimes. DS.

I have been sitting here 2 days and counting the dock needs to find me some freight so I can go to work cause I know its there fault. Whats with the slow down
Yep Plumcrazy.........it's always our fault!! :smilie_132: RDWY management has beat it into our head :chairshot: for years. Here's a few things I've been told.......

"Too many claims, not enough load factor, you never come to work, you always leave early, you don't want to work 10 hours a day, you don't want to work 6-7 days a week, you didn't get just one more shipment on that stack trailer, your health and welfare is costing us too much, you guys think this is a country club, if you turn your back on a Teamster they'll screw you every time..............." I'm sure others have heard more. DS.

seems here at 671 your allowed to work as long as u want to screw ur fellow brother even if there is not enough work 4 your fellow brother 2 get his 40 just so an elite get his84

Yep good old RDWY mind games. Here's your punishment for not doing what we wanted (cc), you are forced to stay 2 hours overtime!! DS.
just keep that in mind the next time R.F. gives out a letter for not completing your "40 hour guarantee" like the 5 of us got.....cc works ONLY when it is their best interest:tongue0002:the g-man:red_bandana:

seems here at 671 your allowed to work as long as u want to screw ur fellow brother even if there is not enough work 4 your fellow brother 2 get his 40 just so an elite get his84
only "certain guys" can work 12 hours 7 days a week....even when they send his shift home after 2 hours......there is NO JUSTICE:butt kiss:

The YRC Union sounds to good to be true. NOT

Could you imagine a company that was Honest and Fair with you how that would change morals and attitudes of employees. They could actually not hire more people, just work the ones they have because the employees would get more freight for the company.

I was at a web site before that they called "The Happy Place" lol, a truck forum but I forget where it is now. Anyways, could you imagine all employees being "Happy" and "Happy" to go to work !