Yellow | 673 hands?

wyomingkid said:
anybody from 673 arden,n.c.
Hey wyo kid.........I'm not sure about all of them but I don't think there are any 673 guys here. I do know of a couple NC guys from 671, 680 and 672, and 681 I think.
DS.

thanks d.s. i've currently have an app on file and they are going to hire a couple of casuals,just thought i might get in-touch with some of the guys for inside info.

673 drivers

there is one man who transfer to 673 from 682 a few months ago jughead is his trucking board handle i myself worked out of 682 until the big change back in march.

benlane1 said:
there is one man who transfer to 673 from 682 a few months ago jughead is his trucking board handle i myself worked out of 682 until the big change back in march.
Welcome back? to the boards benlane1.......I think I remember that handle.:thumbsup: DS.

Yes I took a transfer to 673 in May as a result of the change I was laid off at 682 in P&D,not offered a move in the change (we were told P&D not involved).I crossed to the road last week.I dont beleive they put any on yet at 673.but I`ll check and get back .They need some help I`m sure...