ODFL | 6th day on road

O.D. Should show some love on your six consecutive day. In The form of a bonus example extra 50 bucks.
Come on now, I get that extra money and take my little senorita out for a nice dinner and.........
It’ll never happen. I’m sorry but I run my 5 and volunteer for a 6th.

Hahahaha, in answer to you and Big Dave she better know and Big Dave she loves Mexican food especially making it homemade for me. It’s been passed down by her Nana, there’s nothing like coming home and sitting down to some chicken enchiladas with rice. Bueno!!!
Old as you are just workin five days,, why 6 when you got a good run,, life only so short

OD backed up not anybody’s problem but OD. They shouldn’t have laid off drivers. They want freight moved on Sat, they going to have to pay 1.5 otherwise forget it.
I work Saturday, most of us do it’s Sunday that I work extra. I get to choose my run which makes it nice. Turn on 10 and do a quick SEA turn get home and still have the whole day to myself and the wife.

I work Saturday, most of us do it’s Sunday that I work extra. I get to choose my run which makes it nice. Turn on 10 and do a quick SEA turn get home and still have the whole day to myself and the wife.
Be a man do a loop,,, like I does if workin six