Holland | 710 contract

The dock conract passed by 101 votes and the office passed also. ABF office passed but the dock did not.

No More Bull Dog logo For you Guys It looks to be a Poodle for your next shirts and stickers.

710 counts the contract votes Friday starting at 10:30 am.
Should know the outcome sometime Friday.

How many of the no votes got thrown out due to the fact that they had smudges on them?

vote

I was told that there were 1200 ballots mailed out and around 700 returned,now some people are saying that they did not recieve a ballot and when they called they were told that it was to late to send them out a ballot,find it hard to believe if the numbers are true 500 hundred people did not think enough of there jobs and the jobs of the people that come after them.

Looks as thought the vote was PRUE- DETERMINED by the Local at the behest of the national, sound familiar ??

when we vote on contracts and on officials their needs to be a third party brought in by agreement by both party's involved to get a fair count. It seems way to often that the fix was in before we ever get to vote , looking at past post here and on yeller's site it seems that when the national came up for the vote it was pre - determined before it was actually counted . And I cant understand how anyone would vote for something with so much Gray language in it , and no clear definition of who would classify new work and how it would be classified in the first place. I would also like to know how much of a kickback Hoffa got for selling the teamsters down the road to non-union type of work parameters that places like Conway has used for years.. I Did see that he gave himself a raise and increase in expense account incentives way to go Jimmy your Dad must be so proud of you !!!!!!!