Yellow | 75 years ago today - Bombardment of Ellwood

2/24/42, hmm how soon before you retire with full pension Trip?

At age 70-1/2 I was forced (IRS rules) to start collecting my pension. I have old time from years ago giving me a small amount and a bit more recent time giving me even less, no where enough to live on to be sure. And the little bit from the recent time has already been cut almost in half. I'm fortunate I invested on my own over the years.

If you can prove you were born at 2:24:42 am, I would be proud to buy you a frosty beverage!

Do you need my "long form" birth certificate for the proof El? :hide:

Mom told me I was born very late in the evening so I guess I'll miss out on the frosty, but thanks for the offer anyway. Next time I ride my cycle out to your coast I'll share one with you though. :smile new:

At age 70-1/2 I was forced (IRS rules) to start collecting my pension. I have old time from years ago giving me a small amount and a bit more recent time giving me even less, no where enough to live on to be sure. And the little bit from the recent time has already been cut almost in half. I'm fortunate I invested on my own over the years.
You've got that right. Isn't it a shame that one could describe your situation to some people and you'd get responses like "too ffin bad" "oh he was in a union? well it isn't like he worked for a living, my cousins uncles next door neighbor was in a union and his pension is 10,000 a month and he was a janitor" ...etc, Good luck to you I'll pencil in the "bombing of Elwood" for next year, and buy you a beer online.