Yellow | $750.00

since the 3 mou and give backs of $3000000 from teamster you should be proud of those result .only went up $1500000 by your count
thank goodness we have experts here with nothing better to do day and night lol

since the 3 mou and give backs of $3000000 from teamster you should be proud of those result .only went up $1500000 by your count

What happened to your comment that the debt tripled? You get called out on your phony BS with facts that I post and you can't even admit you were wrong can you? I used to have respect for you even though we disagreed about things. Getting harder to still feel that way.

:horse****:

Who the Hell do you think you are?
Here @ 875 you would be called a Ball Licker, and would sit at the Gerbil tables talking about how great Roadway was.. libtardcfgh98

:2437:

Yellow roadway, Whats the difference. Both are a pathetic joke.

The Teamsters only gave back $3,000,000?
You really should start using commas so you don't get confused by all the 0's

What happened to your comment that the debt tripled? You get called out on your phony BS with facts that I post and you can't even admit you were wrong can you? I used to have respect for you even though we disagreed about things. Getting harder to still feel that way.

you are correct as always and i made a huge mistake . happy now.
we gave back triple what the debt was and it increased does that sound better
im sure thats exceptable to you .since you didnt take the hit that the rest of us did and most still are .

you are correct as always and i made a huge mistake . happy now.
we gave back triple what the debt was and it increased does that sound better
im sure thats exceptable to you .since you didnt take the hit that the rest of us did and most still are .

That's better. Nothing wrong with being mistaken and being corrected and acknowledging the error. No harm in that, we all make mistakes from time to time.

And for the record, I'm not "correct as always" as you put it. I do try to verify my information before I post it though.

Curious though, how did you take a hit as you put it? I thought you were retired. Just asking.

"the hit that the rest of us did and most still are" .took that hit for a few years since im only recently retired.hence the i did and most still are

I read on here we're not the taxes are going to eat it all up..........................

Within 30 days after it's signed by all parties..