Yellow | $750.00

go read the sec filing yrcw to sell 3 million shares if they haven't sold when it was around 12-15 range and they sell today at almost 20 dollars they made more to pay the bonus it was filed awhile back

U are assuming that. Hell they took concessions to pay off debt & the debt is still there 5 years later. But hey like I said I'm not holding your opinions and conclusions against you. I just dare to question the validity of things when so many lies have been told up to this point. I do admit there is a possibility that I could be wrong though. But thats a possibility for all who do not make the decisions and actually participate in the making of these deals and must depend upon others for information.

Any official date when we'll see our $750.00 ? Its amazing how broke they are but can come up with $3 million in cash. The no voters tried to save them big bucks but they insisted on giving it to us.....just like the daily forced o.t. as we all run in circles.

The agreement you just voted on has the information about the $750 in it. They have 30 days to send out the checks.

I wonder how many did not read the agreement before voting...

go read the sec filing yrcw to sell 3 million shares if they haven't sold when it was around 12-15 range and they sell today at almost 20 dollars they made more to pay the bonus it was filed awhile back

the 3 million shares was for the debt for equrty swap

Any official date when we'll see our $750.00 ? Its amazing how broke they are but can come up with $3 million in cash. The no voters tried to save them big bucks but they insisted on giving it to us.....just like the daily forced o.t. as we all run in circles.

Your only going to get about $395 after taxes.

Wow, that means you're in the 47% tax bracket. I hope you don't you don't do your own taxes my friend.

You will be hit with a higher tax on this GIFT your gonna get. It is just like cashing your 5 sick days in. Do me something. when you get the check post the amount so I can eat crow if I'm wrong. I never was good at math. HAHA. :shrug:

You will be hit with a higher tax on this GIFT your gonna get. It is just like cashing your 5 sick days in. Do me something. when you get the check post the amount so I can eat crow if I'm wrong. I never was good at math. HAHA. :shrug:

Where in the world do you get your financial information, Mad Magazine? The bonus is not "gift". It is taxed at the same rate as your regular earnings. Do you understand the difference between "withholding rate" and "tax rate"? Please educate yourself.

he doesnt get a check .he doesnt or hasnt worked work for yrc in years . spends his days pretending to be an expert at all this yrc though.

I always thought a bonus was taxed at a higher rate.

Nope. The withholding when you get it might be at a higher rate, but it's taxed just the same as your regular earnings. Just ask longblade if you don't believe me. :LMAO:

he doesnt get a check .he doesnt or hasnt worked work for yrc in years . spends his days pretending to be an expert at all this yrc though.

Maybe, instead of posting your pathetic ramblings, if you actually checked out what I say and see if it's correct or not you might actually learn something. But then again why would you want to appear smarter than you already do?

Sold 3 mill share to pay for it ? Says who ? So what the Company tells us now is and absolute ? Not saying its not true but even if 3 million shares was sold for that purpose we have not seen any proof that its sitting in an account waiting for an approval of MOU so it can be dispearsed. Honestly we don't even know where the money given back through previous MOU concessions has gone. I can't and won't hold it against you for making a choice which is your right to believe what you read or heard thecompany says..
The money given back through the previous MOU was able to keep YRCW at 1.4 billion in debt, without the concession they would be that much farther in debt.

The money given back through the previous MOU was able to keep YRCW at 1.4 billion in debt, without the concession they would be that much farther in debt.
U are kidding right? Not even going to insult your intelligence and reply with a serious answer...lol