TForce | 776 Wins Delegate Election

teamsterdog

TB Lurker
Credits
The Village Idiots that were running against the incumbents got there asses beat today. 3-1. I am sure Zuckerman isn't happy with these circus clowns. Only 4 of the Rodents showed up. The one they call
Pork Butts said running a trip last night was more important than winning his delegate election. That's okay it just the cost the local over 20 grand. It's not his money. The members just want to thank
Pork Butts , Marky P. and the other Village Idiots for wasting there dues money.
Trivia ? Of the day. What does
Pork Butts and Commercial Lovelace have in common ? Post your answer here..........

The Village Idiots that were running against the incumbents got there asses beat today. 3-1. I am sure Zuckerman isn't happy with these circus clowns. Only 4 of the Rodents showed up. The one they call
Pork Butts said running a trip last night was more important than winning his delegate election. That's okay it just the cost the local over 20 grand. It's not his money. The members just want to thank
Pork Butts , Marky P. and the other Village Idiots for wasting there dues money.
Trivia ? Of the day. What does
Pork Butts and Commercial Lovelace have in common ? Post your answer here..........
Village Idiots, Rodents, Pork Butts yada yada yada it's all part of the game, blaming them for wasting $20,000 for participating in a union election makes you a flaming *******.

Yadda yada yada is right. Whats wrong Marky P. Where were your so called TDU pals Sunday. No shows like always. Pork Butts had his usual stupid questions to ask I hear. I hear he wants to have a Conway driver drawing a Teamster Pension ratted out. Real nice Pork Butts. You should be brought up on charges Pork Butts for trying to sabotage a National Organizing Campaign.
I see your trying to get the local to spend more money trying to get that TDU ****** elected.