Holland | 8.26.2008 Latest 705 Rumor

Unionist

TB Lurker
Credits
Contrary to popular stupidity,

There is no tentative agreement whatsoever

How one, even a stupid one, could consider an approximate 99.9% rejection of the 705 latest contract proposal by the TMI group equates a "Tentative Agreement" is beyond any thinking mans comprehension.

I actually think that the Companies started this one.

It is a fact that the TMI Group or at least a portion of them monitors this site regularly. I guess they think that someone is here giving up strategy secrets.

There aren't any secrets, just bargain in good faith, like you should have done at the onset and this contract would probably have been settled long before now!

All they (TMI) have to do is bargain in good faith and the rest will follow.

Rumor or not please advise?.

1. 705 is conducting meetings mon tues weds and thur of this week(8/27)
2. strike pulled from the table because of hardship on the company?
3. the 705 district is being negotiated to expand to Joliet and Bolinbrook among other areas?

Please do not take this the wrong way these are all thing the 705 stewards have been passing on, just want to check them out and forgive me for posting in usf space...

Rumor or not please advise?.

1. 705 is conducting meetings mon tues weds and thur of this week(8/27)
2. strike pulled from the table because of hardship on the company?
3. the 705 district is being negotiated to expand to Joliet and Bolinbrook among other areas?

Please do not take this the wrong way these are all thing the 705 stewards have been passing on, just want to check them out and forgive me for posting in usf space...

Looks like you are fishing!

Ask your steward

1. 705 is conducting meetings mon tues weds and thur of this week8/27)

Answer for you here:
http://www.truckingboards.com/truck...96-next-705-contract-meetings.html#post403019

You or any one else is welcome in our forum, come by any time CR. You didn't do anything wrong, but we're really burned out on rumors. Next time you might just ask if anybody has info on (YOUR SUBJECT HERE), or PM anybody that seems to know whats going on in the area that you're interested in. You should know this but in case you don't, most good negotiaters don't tell anything until its time for the membership to vote on it. They never know when something that was told or leaked out will be traded back for something better. Someone might have wanted that one certain thing and now that they heard its traded away, they're mad and don't care about anything or anybody to do with the contract.

Answer for you here:
http://www.truckingboards.com/truck...96-next-705-contract-meetings.html#post403019

You or any one else is welcome in our forum, come by any time CR. You didn't do anything wrong, but we're really burned out on rumors. Next time you might just ask if anybody has info on (YOUR SUBJECT HERE), or PM anybody that seems to know whats going on in the area that you're interested in. You should know this but in case you don't, most good negotiaters don't tell anything until its time for the membership to vote on it. They never know when something that was told or leaked out will be traded back for something better. Someone might have wanted that one certain thing and now that they heard its traded away, they're mad and don't care about anything or anybody to do with the contract.

Fishing is one thing i like but not in a forum
asking this is legit

thank you benny will do!:smilie_132: