FedEx Freight | **8 Road Drivers recalled in ATL**

BLACKICE

TB Lurker
Credits
8 of the 15 R/D that were Re-classed to the city board in Feb, will go back to their driving assignments on 4-13-09.
I know they will be happy to get off the dock.
Wonder if they will re-hire Kenny.P the R/D manager??

8 of the 15 R/D that were Re-classed to the city board in Feb, will go back to their driving assignments on 4-13-09.
Wow, good for them. Of our 8 that were removed from line status, the 5 that were reclassed to city were told it would be permanent, i.e., that if a line opening occured it would not go to them.

Huh?

Wow, good for them. Of our 8 that were removed from line status, the 5 that were reclassed to city were told it would be permanent, i.e., that if a line opening occured it would not go to them.

That makes no sense.

But why should it? It's FedEx!

I haven't heard of that before. Is that policy or is that some goon at the SC making the calls and getting a woody? Did anyone get hold of HR or someone higher? That just doesn't sound right. Why hire new road drivers when you have experienced ones already?

Oh yeah. FedEx.

great news for those guys in atl gives me hope in stl. and for sac being told that do not let them tell you that . fight that all the way if you need it i will give you duncans email address .

It's nice to hear some good news! I'm happy for those drivers.:thumbsup:

To be called back is great but will they work or sit and wait all week for that phone call. I know have experience that bull where I sat all week and wishing they never did call me back to work.