TForce | 804 and cen penn supps passed, NMA will be ratified shortly

KGB 18

TB Veteran
Credits
With the two biggest supplements passed, the door is open for the NMA and card check to begin shortly. All Texas TM's were called to dallas for the rest of this week. To brief on world ship and to learn how they must deal with the card check and future union employees. I am loving it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :1036316054: So much for all the guys who were saying we would be getting a huge raise to keep us union free. Welcome to the world of UPS and the Teamsters.:biglaugh:

With the two biggest supplements passed, the door is open for the NMA and card check to begin shortly. All Texas TM's were called to dallas for the rest of this week. To brief on world ship and to learn how they must deal with the card check and future union employees. I am loving it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :1036316054: So much for all the guys who were saying we would be getting a huge raise to keep us union free. Welcome to the world of UPS and the Teamsters.:biglaugh:

Here we go:1036316054:. I cannot wait for my $4.00 a week raise to begin and my xtra hour of OT that I do not see anyway. I am estatic about this.

Here we go:1036316054:. I cannot wait for my $4.00 a week raise to begin and my xtra hour of OT that I do not see anyway. I am estatic about this.

Only the west penn [2500 members[ and 926[15 members] and 996]120 members] supps are left. Hopefully some info today.

Only the west penn [2500 members[ and 926[15 members] and 996]120 members] supps are left. Hopefully some info today.