TForce | 804 supplement

KGB 18

TB Veteran
Credits
It seems that the local 804 supplement is the only thing that needs to be fixed for the NMA at parcel to pass. When this is done then the card check agreement will go into effect. The local 804 will be meeting on dec 2 to review there options. I am sure they will be feeling a great amout of pressure from the international to square away there supplement. Luckly for us at UPSF they only have about 3000 members who would need to re-vote on a new supplement. Hopefully this will be done ASAP. The biggest issue seems to be a 25 years and out pension clause. Get it done! I have been waiting too long. I need a christmas present and a Happy New Year. :funky::smilie_132:

It seems that the local 804 supplement is the only thing that needs to be fixed for the NMA at parcel to pass. When this is done then the card check agreement will go into effect. The local 804 will be meeting on dec 2 to review there options. I am sure they will be feeling a great amout of pressure from the international to square away there supplement. Luckly for us at UPSF they only have about 3000 members who would need to re-vote on a new supplement. Hopefully this will be done ASAP. The biggest issue seems to be a 25 years and out pension clause. Get it done! I have been waiting too long. I need a christmas present and a Happy New Year. :funky::smilie_132:

I think it is Leo pulling strings and holding this up to screw with us...LOL...But I also hope these people get what they feel they need instead of being forced or pressured.....They have all the right to hold this up til it is right...

I think the 804 supplement has been approved and cleared up.

I think the 804 supplement has been approved and cleared up.

804 supplements have been approved and a vote has been sent to its rank and file.
Local 804 has to turn in the ballads no later than 12/18. I hope the members pass this. This will unlock the card check nationwide. :funky:

What seems to be the sticking point on this parcel agreement?

There just seems like theres only a handful of locals rejecting it.

Is it something UPS wants to take away from whats already been in place in the old contract?

What seems to be the sticking point on this parcel agreement?

There just seems like theres only a handful of locals rejecting it.

Is it something UPS wants to take away from whats already been in place in the old contract?

I think pulling out of Central states Pension funds was one issue.

I think it is Leo pulling strings and holding this up to screw with us...LOL...But I also hope these people get what they feel they need instead of being forced or pressured.....They have all the right to hold this up til it is right...

SORRY I DISAGREE.......
LEO & GORDY ARE BOTH SOMEWHERE ON A NICE WARM BEACH IN A FORIEN COUNTRY, SIPPING ON DRINKS AND COUNTING THEIR MONEY.
THEY DON'T GIVE A RATS BEHING ON WHATS GOING ON HERE..........

THEIR BOTH RICH AND LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical:

SORRY I DISAGREE.......
LEO & GORDY ARE BOTH SOMEWHERE ON A NICE WARM BEACH IN A FORIEN COUNTRY, SIPPING ON DRINKS AND COUNTING THEIR MONEY.
THEY DON'T GIVE A RATS BEHING ON WHATS GOING ON HERE..........

THEIR BOTH RICH AND LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical:

You mean they are living out there VISION!!!:greedy::greedy:

I am hearing 776 rejected the overall contract & the supplement. I heard 4 locals have done the same.

Try some fact finding first. I just went to 776's web site and it was passed. 804 is the only one we are waiting on. And the national card check will be a go once it is approved hopefully for Mon. or Tues.

Try some fact finding first. I just went to 776's web site and it was passed. 804 is the only one we are waiting on. And the national card check will be a go once it is approved hopefully for Mon. or Tues.

You mean we have too wait somemore, I am going to get on top of my day cab and jump..............................

This is absurd.:chairshot::chairshot:

You mean we have too wait somemore, I am going to get on top of my day cab and jump..............................

This is absurd.:chairshot::chairshot:

All ballots are to be in on the 18th of DEC. So we should know no later that Wed or Thur. Only about 4000 eligible voters so it should be a fast count.

Accel, please jump on your time.....our gainsharing would be jeapodized if you are on the clock!!! :hysterical:

Well I appreciate your concearn, besides if you do the #'s and I hope I am wrong , we are not going to see big money, although free money is good money.:hysterical:

Well I appreciate your concearn, besides if you do the #'s and I hope I am wrong , we are not going to see big money, although free money is good money.:hysterical:

I think it should be about $7.21 for my 15th year of safe driving and injury free. God, I'm sooooooo grateful for their generousity!!! :hysterical: