TForce | 90/10 rule Mobile.AL

Been there, done that, i know exactly what your talking about. It's a bad feeling when you go in there and you know whats right and have to sit there and take whatever it is that they want.

There is more than one way to skin a cat. What are you willing to do? Don't ask me for the answers, you are never going to get them from me, but...................:rolleyes1:

Consider me looking for info!!! I like alot of us am new at this and i just want to make sure that i do whats right for my guys that i represent

I agree whole heartedly!!! So the problem lies where? Like always, way to many wanting to do this and that but yet won't even take the time to sit down and read their contract!

I say the problem lies with the higher ups in the union, the national decisions should be posted on there website, and the mou's should also be there.

I say the problem lies with the higher ups in the union, the national decisions should be posted on there website, and the mou's should also be there.
I agree 100%!! I think they've been so focused on YRC that they're dropping the ball here. Even my BA has a hard time getting the info we should be getting regularly.