TForce | 90% -10% to start the first full week for new terminals!

What is a non-bid job? At my terminal all jobs are bid, including unscheduled, and any person can bid on them per seniority.

It is the same in my terminal, all job's are bid, the 10% referance I think will change with the workforce. On the other hand everyone is succeptable to layoff.

If one terminal files against it and wins it should go for all terminals, if not then different terminals are working under different rules.

If one terminal files against it and wins it should go for all terminals, if not then different terminals are working under different rules.

I will bet that there is some kind of rider added to the contract on this issue. That states the ground rules for article 18 sec. 2 . The view of the local is, that the company has a right to have a sufficient # of unscheduled full timers to handle the extra work for each day. This does not give the company the right to exclude these full timers from the the whole. If that were the case, then the article would state that unscheduled full time work are not bid jobs. It does not! How would you assign the unscheduled? They would have to be, at the least by seniority.

i don't understand,
we have extra board and cover board, and then there are the schedules. the thing is what are they going to the make as the 10%? the top or bottom ten schedules or the bottom 10% of the drivers or what?

i don't understand,
we have extra board and cover board, and then there are the schedules. the thing is what are they going to the make as the 10%? the top or bottom ten schedules or the bottom 10% of the drivers or what?

The Bottom 10% on the Company Senority List.

i don't understand,

At our terminal they applied it to the top-mid 10%, I heard they did the same in GAF but don't know if its factual.
Our #1 fulltime man is not guaranteed 8.