Yellow | A bullish and bold statement from Yellow's legal team on Friday

Hotboy Ice

Banned
Credits
"...based on filings earlier this week, the Debtors successfully auctioned just a portion of their real estate portfolio for nearly $1.9 billion, more than double the appraised value. When added to remaining assets still to be sold, there should be significant value not only for unsecured creditors, but also for prepetition shareholders. In other words, these chapter 11 cases should result in the truly rare circumstance of allowed claims being paid in full and equity holders obtaining a material recovery, even in the face of the destruction of the Debtors’ business."

Refer to docket #1322, released on Friday evening. A game changer, buy the stock (YELLQ) and hang on into 2024.

"" In other words, these chapter 11 cases should result in the truly rare circumstance of allowed claims being paid in full and equity holders obtaining a material recovery, even in the face of the destruction of the Debtors’ business.""" ?????? So your saying we still got a chance to recover our -15% yellow haired step-child support we paid in for years then ?? :lmao:

"" In other words, these chapter 11 cases should result in the truly rare circumstance of allowed claims being paid in full and equity holders obtaining a material recovery, even in the face of the destruction of the Debtors’ business.""" ?????? So your saying we still got a chance to recover our -15% yellow haired step-child support we paid in for years then ?? :lmao:
Never coming back....There was never a guarantee that he 15% taken would ever be given back.

We have been through this, partner, many times. You have been claiming, loss of income, 15%, on your 1040 since 2009. The IRS has told you that.

We have been through this, partner, many times. You have been claiming, loss of income, 15%, on your 1040 since 2009. The IRS has told you that.
Correct . my tax guy said I have like 5 more years that I can claim the -15% of the lost on my taxes , as you can only claim so much of the lost per year , like a Stock lost from my Enron & Yellow Stock , just wish I would have listened to Patel when he told me not to buy Enron & Yellow Stock !:6788:

Correct . my tax guy said I have like 5 more years that I can claim the -15% of the lost on my taxes , as you can only claim so much of the lost per year , like a Stock lost from my Enron & Yellow Stock , just wish I would have listened to Patel when he told me not to buy Enron & Yellow Stock !:6788:
I don't know how your claiming loss of income when it was agreed to?

Damages received to compensate for economic loss, for example lost wages, business income and benefits, are not excludable form gross income unless a personal physical injury caused such loss.

Smart people like me bought Lucent and Linn Energy:6788:

About as much as eating sawdust and crapping 2x4s:poke:

Of course in my perfect world since he stayed at Yellow and lost years in pension until he went over to ABF. We would be able to some how buy those years contributions back. Think we all have figured out at 2 things life is not fair and we do not live in a perfect world. Hope everyone's Monday is decent