Central Transport | A change in attitude.

boomerang

TB Lurker
Credits
If any of the old pjax, chris truck, sierra west, and quast associates can "enlighten" us, please elaborate on any change in attitude you noticed in your terminal managers demeanor (good or bad) in the few months after being bought out by Vitran Express. Mine, personally, I dont quite know how to figure him, I dont quite know what to expect one day from the next or even one hour to the next. You all know that when the freight rolls in on time everyone can be loaded, and on the street on time. He (my T.M.) cant stand too see you docking any freight. He expects that when a skid comes off a linehaul trailer, it should go straight onto a P&D trailer. It just doesnt work that way!!! He also, no matter what, always has something to say when you tell him something OR Heaven forbid ask a question! He responds like "what do you need to know that for?" That one really bothers me.The bright side is that I survived until Friday night and I am free from his smart mouth until Monday! Yeah!!!:clap:

more close door operations, no more meetings, vac schedules not posted anymore, starting schedule not posted anymore, everything is kept in the dark, no vac requests returned to employees. all of this started after vitran bought pjax out. absolutely no communication to employees and even btw office people. everyone pointing fingers and passing the buck and morale is at an all time low. place got too big too fast and people in charge can't run the show correctly.

Office people trying to pass there work to the drivers . new drivers trying to give stops to others drivers cause it is not there area. drivers both pjax and vitran legecy passing the buck dispatch changing starting times day by day for senior drivers

more close door operations, no more meetings, vac schedules not posted anymore, starting schedule not posted anymore, everything is kept in the dark, no vac requests returned to employees. all of this started after vitran bought pjax out. absolutely no communication to employees and even btw office people. everyone pointing fingers and passing the buck and morale is at an all time low. place got too big too fast and people in charge can't run the show correctly.

Had Enough since I think we are out of the same barn, this closed doors policy only started when our last tm left almost a year after Vitran bought Pjax, and after they hired this current person to be our tm.

the same can be said at vitran, b4 the "phoes" came in to the picture, vitran was a good place to call work. but I do believe that it got to big to quick, and then came milan, and that my friends will be the end of vitran, you cant just buy a company with overlapping terminals, did they not learn their lesson when they bought pjax? I mean in this recession do they really think that they can get those xtra terminals off their books as quick as they projected? i dont think so........ thank you you greedy peices of ::shit::.

vitran management screws things up and pisses away money, so they take from us. in retailiation i drag my feet an hour a day to get my money back. even after i got some of it back i still drag my feet an hour a day. thanks for the free o.t. money vitran. how them apples? lol.:wavey:

i heard that, had enough, for some reason on my route I run into traffic everyday, I wonder why, or on some day a tree gets in my way and I have to sit under it for awhile :)

It is employees like you that make this place unbearable. I hope that someday your manager will wake up and fire your lazy miserable a$$...HAD ENOUGH is such a brave man behind a computer, he is probably one of the guys who sucks up to get what he wants and then comes on here and bad mouths the company. All you miserable clowns out there who ridicule me for being positive can be happy, I took my own advice and will be moving on. I have no hard feelings towards the company, but it is in my best interest to find employment elsewhere...goodbye and good luck...Keep stealing money from the company guys-GREAT ATTITUDE

I bust my ass every day, trying to make up time for terminal F-- ups (road driver), try to meet my ETA's with a 62 mph truck, and they accuse me of being slow, late and not doing a good job. Shoot- I don't stop except to "water" the grass on the side of the road-gone before the idle shutdown even kicks in.Bl_w me, Vitran. I used to do the best job I could for you with what you give me, but guess what-that just changed.

It is employees like you that make this place unbearable. I hope that someday your manager will wake up and fire your lazy miserable a$$...HAD ENOUGH is such a brave man behind a computer, he is probably one of the guys who sucks up to get what he wants and then comes on here and bad mouths the company. All you miserable clowns out there who ridicule me for being positive can be happy, I took my own advice and will be moving on. I have no hard feelings towards the company, but it is in my best interest to find employment elsewhere...goodbye and good luck...Keep stealing money from the company guys-GREAT ATTITUDE
please remove your hats in a moment of silence :fingure:

another thing about your tm boomerang,you can give him some kind of paperwork to be turned in and he'll lose it and then he'll say you never gave it to him.oh yea he dose have a smart mouth.

Yes, That has already happend! Which is why now I make a Xerox copy of all paperwork I turn in. Most especially anything with my John Hancock affixed to it!!!

These are the exact reasons we need the representation of the teamsters.Get on board with Nashville and lets bring upper management back down to earth.Contact your local and get on board with the nashville terminal.