R&L | A good read(Laugh)

Credits
Sprint Business - R&L Carriers

Gotta read the part "Increased Productivity"...What's a "second shift driver"???? It might not be a 3-4 hour wait but it's still 1-2 with out pay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this VP of IT clown still work for R&L???? He needs to hang around a R&L freight barn for a while and see how the common folk work....

duck, you REALLY need to get a life. we all know you hate R&L, but you still keep working here, i would think in your area you would have your choice of carriers to work for. now i guess you feel the need to surf the web looking for articles to post just so you have more reason to **** and moan about the job you have, and the people who help you afford whatever standard of living you choose to keep.

duck, you REALLY need to get a life. we all know you hate R&L, but you still keep working here, i would think in your area you would have your choice of carriers to work for. now i guess you feel the need to surf the web looking for articles to post just so you have more reason to **** and moan about the job you have, and the people who help you afford whatever standard of living you choose to keep.

He has been complaining for years, must be a joy to be around!!:hysterical:

I seen this article a long time ago and forgot to post it, yes it is old... I put it out for info than anything else. Many of our fellow drivers have no clue what they do.. As for what i posted it just gets me that a guy has no idea what he is talking about but is in charge of so much!!!!