Yellow | A little help here Guys

LEHIGH vALLEY

TB Veteran
Credits
Have had several Calls the last two weeks from Friends in Maybrook wondering if there is a policy in place regarding a Contractual Employee, (I.E. Teamster) living together with someone from Management.
I didn't know what to tell them. Any Ideals?

Sleeping with a rattlesnake , sooner or later you will get bite !!! but it's more of a YRCW company policy then union , as don't don't care about us anymore as long as they get there monthly DUES $$$ , So call or email YRCW's district manager or Jame Welch himself !!

Hey I was just asking a question. Several People have questions and all I was doing is trying to see if anyone here ever ran into something like this before. Sorry but I wasn't looking for smart ass comments. Just trying to answer a question.

iIoen15.jpg

Hey I was just asking a question. Several People have questions and all I was doing is trying to see if anyone here ever ran into something like this before. Sorry but I wasn't looking for smart ass comments. Just trying to answer a question.

LV, don't you know by now that you don't have to look for smart ass comments, they come right out and look for you! :lmao: :hilarious: :hysterical:

Ok, now you guys have done it. The hot line to the office in KC will be ringing, nobody mentioned transgenders. Then again maybe YRC doesn't have any yet. I know you all have to live by different rules, but YRC is not the military yet. :bowdown:

LH, you and me both know ya gotta read thru 10 stupid/smart ass comments before you can get any information !!!...If you don't want to see smart ass replies...you're at the wrong place my friend !!!