Yellow | A little help here Guys

LH, you and me both know ya gotta read thru 10 stupid/smart ass comments before you can get any information !!!...If you don't want to see smart ass replies...you're at the wrong place my friend !!!
I know, It's just sometimes I wish, Oh never mind. It's takes all kinds right?

I know, It's just sometimes I wish, Oh never mind. It's takes all kinds right?

Come on now, TB is not just for bitching, it's not just for serious info, it's not just for joking around. It's for a mix of all three and that's what makes it the most popular, best place to be.

Last edited:
Come on now, TB is not just for bitching, it's not just for serious info, it's not just for joking around. It's for a mix of all three and that's what makes it the most popular, best place to be.
Oh I agree with you 100% I just get peturbed when I'm trying to get an answer to a serious question.
I shouldn't let it get to me. I wasn't in a debate with someone or cracking a joke or two. Just asking a question.

Oh I agree with you 100% I just get peturbed when I'm trying to get an answer to a serious question.
I shouldn't let it get to me. I wasn't in a debate with someone or cracking a joke or two. Just asking a question.

Yes, don't let it get to you. There's no guarantee that any two posters are in the same mood (serious, bitchy, joking) at the same time so it's best to just let it roll over. Haven't you ever been "in the mood" at the same time time your wife had a "headache"? :hilarious:

Have had several Calls the last two weeks from Friends in Maybrook wondering if there is a policy in place regarding a Contractual Employee, (I.E. Teamster) living together with someone from Management.
I didn't know what to tell them. Any Ideals?
I believe if they are flying a rainbow flag it's allowed:bananapartyhat::bgroovy::19: