Yellow | A Little Insight

Rented Mule

TB Lurker
Credits
For starters i will tell you that i DO NOT work for a YRC Company ,but would like to tell you of a similar situation i survived.
About 20 years ago i worked for a company called Interstate Brands Corp (Aka Millbrook Bread and Dolly Madison Snacks) we were teamsters who were asked to give bake 10% and would be given a check at the end of one year for our LOAN. We never got our check but what did happen was the company was able to survive long enough to find a buyer and save our union Jobs for another 15 years until the company was again spun off and absorbed by Wonder Bread.
My point being this may not save you as YRC but may buy them enough time to find a buyer who Will have to honor the Union Contract. If I am out of place here i apologize I just feel for all involved i do hope you survive.

I dont think you are out of place at all. I do think this is a differant situation. Our company is building up non union divisions, and bought a company in China. This was all done with money teamsters made for them. I could not vote to give back a dime unless they were willing to sell there interest in the China deal and make the non union divisions N.M.F.A. teamsters first.

In the entire US, the company has what about 100,000 employees? They need $150 million. Thats $1500 p/person. Set up a sliding scale based on income. I'll give my donation in exchange for a stock option.

I dont think you are out of place at all. I do think this is a differant situation. Our company is building up non union divisions, and bought a company in China. This was all done with money teamsters made for them. I could not vote to give back a dime unless they were willing to sell there interest in the China deal and make the non union divisions N.M.F.A. teamsters first.
I understand they are building Non Union Brands but the company that bought us was a non and they had to take the contract with the purchase and thus turned there non union employee's into Teamsters