FedEx Freight | A pair of CNG fueled tractors in Harrison

Just like the great hydrogen powered forklifts are a great idea... They freeze up all the time !!!!! Company being run by college educated IDIOTS who have no idea about the real world outside the computer screen .....

Fuel delivery systems are exempt, otherwise all of our trucks would need placards for carrying more than 1001 pounds of diesel.

roog
That is an interesting situation. Concrete truck drivers have to have a tanker endorsement because of the water tank they have on board. I do believe it is one 250 gallon tank.

That is an interesting situation. Concrete truck drivers have to have a tanker endorsement because of the water tank they have on board. I do believe it is one 250 gallon tank.

Or could it be that big humongous tank filled with concrete behind them? :p

Guardrail

Guardrail
Nope, it's the water tank that sits crossways right behind the cab. And this ain't no trucker's story.

Guardrail
Checked with my mixer driving buddy and I do stand corrected. He say's it's the humongous tank of concrete, not the water bottle.

:TR10driving03:kinda like straddlein a bomb and tellin someone to " go ahead light the fuse.....lets se how fast it'll go.....yeeeee haw......